Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Famous Last Words

Page 4 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Ollie will have to remind Guy and Val at their determination towards coming with him to the park..

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

If we didn't come, you would have gotten there on your skateboard, everyone would be dead, and while the zombies got you, we'd be sitting around wondering when you were getting back. Then (since you would have unfinished business) West would probably have had you come back as a ghost, and the Banisher or Seer doing this would have made you talk about the two helpless wizards at your apartment, and we'd end up zombie chow anyway.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Ghoster and Logos might have been dead, but I seem to have a knack for punchinating zombies and staying on my feet.

S
    Sciurrus

Who knows, maybe Ankh will see that she missed that call from Ollie and come running to the rescue. (not hopeful)

It's a 10BR mansion.

Plus anytime I see a missed call on my phone I don't go running to that person's house. I just call back.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

And he's busy carrying Ghoster, so Ollie can't pick up

Hell, at this point I'd even take the cops or something. Nobody reports gunshots anymore? I'm fixing to jump over these bleachers into a dark abyss where someone's popping bottles of champaigne, or tires. Whatever. Meanwhile Val and Guy-burger (I call him that because that's likely what he'll be soon.) are still on the bloody side of the bleachers falling all over themselves like a slapstick comedy act. Ollie's gonna need a break after all this.

Guys- help me decide whether to scour or not, please. I'm afraid it's gonna be too late to help Guy stay alive, but I'm willing to risk Ghoster so that no one else dies.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

Scour your Strength instead of Health, relative best of both worlds

Page 4 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread