11 - 17
DISPLAYED
Killing Him Softly

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Ummmm, yeah," West nodded, "But he'll also never forget our faces. We could run a mugging con, car wreck, hostage scenario, lotta stuff..."

West absentmindedly realized his pistols were in her car, and he hadn't brought a jacket.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh gives him the "You have three heads" look and shakes her head. "Ok, now you have completely confused me. Why is he not allowed to remember our faces? And can't you just," she waves her hands around impatiently, "make him forget or something?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"I guess it doesn't matter," West replied. Kai had been pissed for a long time, though. "Just... not very... subtle."

He shook his head at her question. "Can't. Once someone Awakens, it's much harder to influence them -- and nearly impossible to do it permanently."

"Got a preference?" he asked.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh laughs. "Not really. This is my first time, virgin and all. So be gentle on me." She saysd, still giggling.

"I think maybe we should feel him out first? Before going in guns blazing."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Sure," West nodded. "You go check him out, while I scout the area? See what 'environmentals' we have work with?"

He gave her a grin, and added, "Don't give me that gentle crap, either."
    Nimbus

Trench
    Trench

Ryan stopped, his stomach felt like it was going to turn over. He was making a mental note to never drink again, it got in the way of everything. He took a few deep breaths before he was confident any motion wouldn't make him lose it again.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As Ankh started to walk down the stars, West began exploring the temporal flows and eddies surrounding Ryan.

"Wait," he said, reaching out to Ankh. Probing deeper, he saw what he was looking for.

A Knight, on solo Gambit.

"Let's wait a couple of weeks," West said, "See what happens."

Ankh gave him a dirty look for dragging her out to the university for no good reason, and they left.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread