DISPLAYED
Meeting the Diplomatic Ones

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

She was going to have to talk to Animus about Werewolves. "I'm free most nights, assuming that they are nocturnal." She goes over her itinerary for the upcoming month in her head. "Yes, I'm free every night this week."
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Supernal VisionS, Mental ShieldS, Magic ShieldS, MisdirectionS

Ekko nods and pulls her phone out. "Good, let's get this show on the road cause I'm not free every night this week."

She dials the number she was given and waits for an answer.

Ekko frowns.

Vampires have secretaries? Oooook.

"Good evening Oliviette, this is Ekko. I believe Mr. Clarke is expecting my call. Please inform him that the willworkers would like to meet with him at his earliest convienence."

A pause.....

"Yes, he can reach me at this number at any time."

Another pause...

"Thank you, Oliviette. I look forward to his call. Good evening." Ekko hangs up.

She looks at the group. "Of course, it's a vampire, which means we have to wait on his ass instead of the other way around. His secretary says he will call me back. Right."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

PRE

Joshua doesn't say anything while waiting, instead looking around the club. He does not seem very impressed by the place.

A few minutes later Ekoo's phone rings again and she answers it. After a very short conversation, she hangs up again.

"We are to meet a Miss Harpy at the club Avalon this evening at ten thirty."

PRE

Joshua glances at his watch, a moue of disapproval crossing his face briefly. No time to prepare anything... Except, he had to remind himself, this was supposed to be a diplomatic meeting. He shouldn't have prepare anything. But that hardly felt right.
    He looks to his compatriots to see if they're ready.

Ekko looks at the other three people and smiles. "Ok, I am gonna have to change then. I will meet you all there."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Continued here. ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread