Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Meeting the Diplomatic Ones

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Supernal VisionS, Mental ShieldS, Magic ShieldS, MisdirectionS

Ekko sits in the Rage waiting for the other three to show up. She'd requested a rpivate table so she could give them the whole story without worrying about sleeper ears. Hopfully they would be up for the task like Z thought they'd be.

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus enters the Rage and looks around, unsure how he would recognize Ekko even if he saw her.

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

Armstrong steps in after Animus, but she's tense, like she's expecting something bad to happen.

PRE

Joshua comes in and completes the set. He looks around the Rage, and taps Armstrong and Animus on their shoulders. "There," he says, indicating Ekko's table with his chin. He takes a moment to look around the Rage first, ever paranoid--but in this atmosphere its useless. With a sigh, he threads a way to her table.

Ekko stands and smiles. "Hey, glad to see you all could make it."

She indicates the chairs around the tabel and re-takes her seat. "Order whatever, it's on me." She says, taking a sip of her drink. "Zilker asked me to talk to you all about something very delicate. It seems we have some erm......vampires residing in the city and he wants us to be the welcoming party."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jammer looks up from the DJ booth as he feels his Wards breached... again. Sighing, he takes a long hit from his joint, and thumbs through his vinyl as he watches the trio converge on Zilker's buddy.

Soon, the club is filled with the sound of Microchip League's "Communicate" being mixed with Cabaret Voltaire's "Don't Argue".

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

Armstrong orders nothing, instead keeping her cool gaze locked on the Guardian. "You're joking."

PRE

Joshua also orders nothing, trying to affect a posture in his chair that says "I'm relaxed, I'm cool, really." He fails. He looks around to be sure they aren't being eavesdropped on, and says, "For what purpose, exactly, are we meeting them? Just to make sure we don't step on each other's toes?"
    He fights back the urge to ask what would go best with a greeting party gift basket for vampires. Summer sausage? Muffins?

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus doesn't bat an eye. There are mages and werewolves in this city; why should vampires be any more surprising? "Do you think these vampires have anything to do with Wellmer's murder?"

Ekko looks ar Armstrong. "Do I look like I'm joking?"

She turns her attention to Animus. "Actually, yes I do. I went with Kai and investigated the site and there were some very odd findings there. It would appear that what killed them might have been an animal, however, the width of the claw marks would also lead me to believe it was done by a human hand. Now, unless we have a shapeshifting, pissed off Thyrsus running around, I think we're looking at a vamp, or a furry."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread