71 - 78
DISPLAYED
Old Answers and New Questions

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero follows, curious, confused, and his feelings a bit hurt.

Wasn't Animus the one the said Joshua smelled? Why did he get cussed at? He had just been curious if Animus was right.

Then there was Armstrong. Didn't she care that the refrigerator was brand new? Hell, anyone could see that from the shelves and stickers inside of it. He had thought she was smart.

Maybe he'd just have to settle for the handicapped famous thing.

Or maybe they were all just too uptight to think straight.

"You all want to roll one up?" he asked, shaking the Zip-Loc. "One of Cal's bongs may still be here," he added.

Sometimes hitting it straight was just too harsh for some people.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm having enough trouble keeping a clear head without -- " As if to emphasize his point, the spirit twitches yet again, cutting him off. Why do people do that to themselves?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, suit yourself," Zero said. "It's spectacular for pain management, though."

Looking around, he scratched at his ear. He didn't really care for long awkward silences, they were so boring.

"Anyway, I'm gonna jet," he concluded. He handed Armstrong a card, and held his thumb and pinky up to his ear. Call me, he mouthed.

Taking one last look around, he headed out.

"Oh, hey, by the way, that shaving's probably from the old fridge," he called over his shoulder.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

She takes the card from Zero. "The shaving is something that the guardians missed during their clean up. I only noticed it because it pinged on my sybil's sight. That means it's important somehow..."

Armstrong's explanation is cut short when her phone beeps, along with everyone else's phone.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"Fucking guardians"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

PRE

Frowning, Joshua checks his phone, and grunts. "Well, this should be interesting," he says, in a tone which suggests "interesting" and "good" aren't measured on the same axis. "Keep that shaving," he says to Armstrong. "After we meet this Guardian, I can take a look with my Sight. Its unlikely, but maybe I'll see something on it."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus reads the message and starts to shake his head, aborting the gesture as pain once again stabs through his back. "Doesn't anyone believe in telling people what they need to know? I think we've found all we can here, though. Let's go see what the Guardians want." Can the spirit's information possibly be worth what it put me through?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Nice Scene, guys ))

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread