1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Old Answers and New Questions

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus approaches the Hostel HI, his familiar walking invisibly by his side.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

There's a body lying in the grass of the yard.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Joshua parks down the street and waits, watching. Someone else may have the Hostel under investigation. But he sees nothing. When he notices Animus he taps the Plymouth's horn as light as he can to get his attention, before getting out of the car and locking it.
    Remembering how Calligan was attacked, and Vector's skill with Forces, Joshua takes a moment to center himself and call upon his Sight to watch for any Resonances that may apply. He murmurs a few words in the High Speech to help create a bridge to the Supernal.
    Once satisfied he heads towards Animus, wondering if Vector will show up. He wonders if he is prepared.

Spoiler

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus motions Joshua over. "This isn't about Calligan's assailant any more. Do you think you can identify when this person died?" He flips open his phone to give Armstrong a heads-up.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero looks up. "I'm not dead, Animus, I'm just laying down. Thinking. Someone killed Cal," he finishes, with a sigh.

The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Joshua nods to Animus, about to move to the body, when it starts to talk. "Ass," he says, though not entirely unkindly. But he gets stern when Zero says Cal is dead. "What? When? That same guy?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus feels his cheeks heating up. The irony isn't lost on him. "Do you have any idea what happened to him, or when?"

((That was such a set-up.))

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

Spoiler

A voice approaching from a little distance away speaks up. "He doesn't look dead to me. But I'm blind in the one eye, you know, so I could be wrong." The right side of her face looks less flat than it did the last time anybody here saw her, like she's got her eye back somehow. She's still wearing an eye patch, but this time it's white, along with her suit.

9. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, I just talked to Zilker," Zero said, propping himself up. "They had a cleanup crew here. Apparently Wolverine came and cleared out the Hostel -- and then drank Calligan's blood."

"I don't know what to believe," he said morosely. "Supposedly Tyria or the Arrow Magister is supposed to come postcog the scene later."

He let his arms slide, laying back down in the grass.

"Ummmm," he asks, "Is that Frankie from Sky Captain?"

(( Sorry I needed a laugh ))

11. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

Armstrong adjusts the fit of her gloves as she responds to the prostrate man. "I can't pull off the uniform and I don't have an Airship, yet. I'm Armstrong."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread