11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Old Answers and New Questions

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus sighs. "I can't help with that. Unless someone knows exactly when it happened, it'd be about as likely as hitting a flea with a thrown dart. I was hoping to postcog the argument that lead up to the previous attack. It probably wouldn't help find the killer, but we could at least get some leads on Calligan's previous assailant.

"Remember the obelisks? Seems they had constructs guarding them, but Armstrong took out almost half of them herself."

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

Armstong keeps her eye on her gloves. "Three-Tenths of the opposition is hardly 'almost half'" Armstrong corrects primly, reminding everyone of a teacher they had at some point in their lives. "And I started hemorrhaging Paradoxes before very much happened. I'd like to avoid a repeat of that situation." To the man still lying on the ground who has not introduced himself, she asks, "Do you know the time Wellmer's body was found? We can probably work backwards from there."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero sat up again. "Really? That's hot," he said, looking up again at Armstrong. "You know, I know a lot about Paradox. No bullshit."

"They already tried to postie when Cal got hit first," Zero said, squinting in the sun. "Someone destroyed the history, is what they said. Fucked up. Aren't you some sort of Spirit dude?"

Love the suit, he mouthed to Armstrong while waiting for Animus' answer.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Joshua kicks one of Zero's shoes. "This layabout is Zero," he says to Armstrong. "He's with the FC." He glances at Animus at mention of him being the "Spirit dude." Joshua's last experience with spirits didn't go so well and he's not eager for a second bout. While the others try to figure out when Wellmer was killed and how to proceed, he looks to the hostel, thinking about Zero had said. Killed everyone here... drank the blood...

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus chuckles. "My main focus has been Life, but I've branched out a bit." Destroyed the history? Is that even possible?

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

Armstrong makes a growling hrrrrrrm sound deep in the back of her throat. "Well, if that's not going to work, we can go in and try scouring the place for a sympathetic connection that doesn't belong. It might lead us to somebody."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Chop, chop," Zero said, shaking his head at Armstrong. "No go."

"Seriously, oh famous Joshua Morris, Sentinel of Sacramento, and Hero of the Park," he intoned, "I resent being called a layabout."

"You're famous, too," he said, looking back at Armstrong.

"I never slept with a famous lady before."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

"I don't think you're about to, either," Joshua mutters, clearly rankled. Hero? Not even close. "And what do you mean 'no go?' Someone already checked?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I think he was suggesting that any sympathetic connections were severed. It seems someone doesn't want to be spied on."

Animus thinks for a moment. "Has anyone tried asking local spirits about the event?" He mutters briefly in High Speech, focusing his will.

Spoiler

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread