Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
After the Show

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

PRE

Derek maintains the kiss as Eva responds. He is pleased by, and responds to, the basic nature of her desire, glad that her desire is not deeply connected to any sort of fetish ritual or similar kink, as is so often the case both with intelligent and creative people and those who have suffered trauma. Not that Derek feels there is anything wrong with that sort of desire - as long as all involved are consenting, it's cool with him - but simply because he appreciates the simple, direct, primal sort of desire she feels at that moment, one which resonates strongly with the spirit of Spring to which he is dedicated. He feels her breath and her lips become warmer and feels a warmth spread through her body, which he takes as passion and arousal. Still he simply holds her close as they kiss, not ramping up the level of physical contact yet, wanting to let Eva's passion and desire continue to build for awhile. He also doesn't say anything; there's no need for words at this moment, as they communicate in a more basic way.

When he finally breaks the kiss, he does so only to move his mouth near her ear, kissing her cheek along the way and very lightly flicking her earlobe with his tongue. At the same time, he pulls her body tight to his, letting her feel the evidence of his own building excitement.

Glancing around without breaking contact, Derek still wasn't sure whether this place was just Eva's studio, or whether she also stayed and had a bedroom here. He doesn't noticed an obvious bedroom, and is considering asking, but then he notices a large, comfy-looking couch over in the corner. Kissing his way back to her lips, he leans her backward a bit so he can kiss down her chin and neck to the hollow of her throat. At the same time, he slides one hand up her back and the other down the curve of her backside - letting it linger there a bit - then lower to her thighs. Wrapping both arms around her body, he stands straight, lifting her into his arms. Still kissing her neck, and carries her to the couch, where he turns around and sits, settling her sidesaddle in his lap.

Eva melts, need coming off of her in waves, having never... ever... reacted to anyone like this.

What the hell is this... Why am I going crazy for this random man, I dont do this, I have gone without for so long that this is insane... But... but... but I want him... not fair...

She loses herself to the emotions of want letting her trepidation melt away, still very much not sure what is making her go weak in the knees for this man.

PRE

Holding her in his lap, Derek kisses Eva again, and this time, while continuing the kiss, he starts to explore her body with his hands, to which Eva responds in kind. Although her desire is plain to see, he continues to stoke that up, and even lets a bit of Glamour flow into his complete seduction of her, wanting to drive her to an extreme level of arousal and figuring that with her level of desire, he shouldn't have any difficulty harvesting enough Glamour to replace whatever he expends in this effort. Eva's movements and sounds alert him to the success of his efforts.

As he continues this, Derek decides to try to read deeper into Eva's desires, moving beyond the immediate and the sexual.
    Spoiler
    Although unsuccessful in this, he continues, secure that he's met the clause's Catch. "Let's see if I can find any deep desires, something she might keep hidden away." However, this, too, is unsuccessful.
    Spoiler

About to ramp up the level of intimacy even higher, Derek first decides to draw Glamour from Eva's desire, planning to spend and regain that bounty in a continual feedback loop that would drive her into a continual state of ecstacy for as long as she was able to handle that level of arousal - "A long time, hopefully," he thinks to himself. He easily enough grasps and transforms some of her emotional energy into Glamour, but the result is definitely not what he expected.

"As hot and wound up as she is right now, I'd have expected Glamour to practically be pouring off her, but all I got was this small bit... and that feeling rather... empty."

Confused, Derek pulls back, gazing into Eva's eyes and studying her bodily reactions as he begins to more directly stimulate her with some very intimate touch. Her reactions suggest a very strong and genuine sense of passion. "Definitely not frigid! If she's faking, she's a better actor than me," he thought. "Like, 'Eat your heart out, Meryl Streep, and don't expect to ever see another Oscar long as this girl's in the game' quality acting... though I don't recall ever seeing Meryl faking orgasm..." All Derek knew for sure was that Eva seemed very much into what was happening, despite the emotional emptiness suggested by his Harvest.

"Maybe it's some sort of weird emotional detachment, sort of like her drawing all those beautiful flowers in black and white," he mused. "Maybe whatever bad shit she went through caused her to separate off her emotions from her body reactions." Derek recalled some discussion of this from reading about the effects of childhood trauma and abuse, way back when he took his basic teaching classes. "Dissociation, isolation of affect, that sort of thing." His conscience nagged at him just a bit as he shifted Eva from his lap onto the couch and kissed her again while starting to undress her. "If she's got something like that going on, is this going to mess with her head? Is she really able to consent? Her body at least is into it, though and... whoa!" A very intimate touch on Eva's part tossed any conscious thought out of his mind, focusing him completely on the here and now, and the sensual, and on the both of them getting a lot less dressed, pronto.

FADE TO BLACK.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread