Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Chapter House + Revelation

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

Elle leads Konstantin to the Chapter House, her hip swinging walk getting them there in short order.

"Rahyna is the Seneschal, and the Daeva Priscus, so, " she shrugs, "oh hell I'm sure you know how to mind your manners, I dont know why I even bother telling people," she grins, and walks up on the porch to knock.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"No, no, is good," Konstantin assures the Hound. "I have been on the road for so many years, I worry my manners might be, how they say... somewhat rusty. So reminder is good thing. But I will be on my best behavior and show the Seneschal the respect due one of such post."

((This thread is taking place in a public area and is not allowed to be placed in Havens. So it has been moved.))
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

PRE

Elle sighs and knocks again, a bit harder this time, wondering where Rahyna is and figuring she is still stuck investigating.

She looks over at Konstantin, "sorry about this, she's out and about and was going to meet us, but I figured at least someone would be home," she says to him.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa drove quickly, with Scotts in the passenger seat, and the silver box in her lap. He had closed the Asylum for the evening and sent the distraught Cozette back with Olivette to begin tending to the Pointe Suite.

Arriving at the chapter house, Asa saw they had arrived first, and saw Elle and a stranger as he and Scotts approached.

"What's going on?" he asked her, curious.

He assumed she had knocked already.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Rahyna and O-Yama come up to the chapter house and see a small group by the front door she walks up putting her smile in place as she gets closer "Good evening all is there something I can..." she notices the Prince and then Elle but does not know the other person present "Oh Prince Clarke, Hound Elle, Sir it is good to see you all please come in." she steps around them and opens the door leaving O-Yamma to bring up the rear of the group.

"Just brought this newcomer to our city Prince Asa," she bows low and doesnt meet his gaze, finding it a bit painful when she wants him so badly.

"Mr. Konstantin, I am honored to introduce our Prince to you, it is a lucky night, you are meeting all of the most important people hm?" she says.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

At the first notice of the man, and of his strong blood, Konstantin stiffens a bit, but maintains his calm. When the Hound introduces him as the Prince, his eyes widen and he immediately bows his head in respect.

"Your Majesty," he says, in his thick Russian accent. "It is an honor to be in your presence." He keeps his head bowed.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa gave a nod, and looks at Konstantin. "Welcome to the city, if Hound Moiraine hasn't told you the laws, she will -- consider yourself acknowledged."

He turned to Elle and held up his phone. "The news is reporting Akasha Asaan has been ashed -- and Ace the Mekhet just practically claimed credit. I want him brought in for questioning. Take some help in case he's holed up with the rest of his 'new' Carthians."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama follows behind the group, as always keeping a wary eye for anything that might go wrong.

"Prince Asa, Hound Elle, it is a pleasure to see you both this night."

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread