Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Empty Room

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    S
    Soul

As Ankh drew closer to Marius he pushed his blood to flow through his body almost unthinkingly, making it seem alive and healthy. He could respect a woman who felt so secure in her own body, even if she was only human. Then again, she knew West, perhaps she wasn't all that she appeared to be.
    When she came up next to him he gave her a warm and almost seductive smile.
    Then she said something he hadn't expected. Spirits? How did this young girl know... He had known something was up with West, now at least it was becoming more concrete.
    "No, but I'm pretty sure there is someone here that could..." he said with a mischievous smile, then extended a hand to Ankh.
    "And hi, my name is Mars."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh smiles. "Hi, I'm Ankh, nice to meet you. I ask because I know these marks were made by a human hand. As all of you were present when the scream and mark came, I am going to assume that it wasn't any of you. So, that naturally leads me to believe that we may have some type of spirit companion lurking around who did it either as a warning, or a threat. Now, I can see spirits myself, but I wanted to give someone else a chance to do it first, so no one would freak out if I did it."

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle looked at Ankh (keeping the obviously-a-Mirrorskin-West in sight). Apparently West had some belief that she was his (for a given value of "his" at least), and she disagreed (for a given value of "disagreed" at least).

In.

Ter.

Es.

Ting.

Pity she was obviously crazy.

PRE

As some of the others continued to talk about spirits and other supernatural things, Derek remained silent, but alert and curious. Was everyone here some sort of supernatural entity, or dangerously knowledgeable about the occult? And what the hell sort of name was Grip-of-Steel? He didn't have any sort of seeming, so it was unlikely he was an ogre.

Derek wasn't about to do anything that would in any way reveal the existence of changelings - to do so would be catastrophic, both personally, given his Freehold Pledge, and potentially to the freehold, should anyone here be a mundane human (and as far as he could tell, several were) - but some of these others apparently did not share this concern. Still, while he wasn't about to do anything suggesting any knowledge of the supernatural, he wanted to know what was going on.

Derek addresses Matthew. "You asked if this was real? What did you mean by that? Do you think this is some sort of... I don't know, mass hysteria or shared delusion or something?" This was an important question. Though his Kenning had revealed nothing about the nature of this room, the idea of people taken to some unreal place in which some unseen horror dwelled sounded all too much like the work of the Others.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew's gaze snaps over to Mars, wondering whether he had overheard his previous conversation. But that was impossible, wasn't it? Or was Mars, too, more than he seemed? Is anything within this room normal?

What does she mean, freak people out?
    Matthew sighs. Better to not find out, even if it meant exposing part of his own nature.

"Don't waste your time; there's nowhere for a spirit to hide. Neither the Shadow Realm nor Twilight seems to exist here."

He turns from Ankh to Kyle. "And that is why I question this room's reality. Nothing seems to act as it should.

"Having seen a picture in a newspaper or having been at an art exhibit seems an awefully tenuous connection, unless ... is it possible that this room was part of one of the works of art?"

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Damnit the room's full of crazy people, Kyle thinks. He moves a little bit so he can keep an eye on the approaching crazytrain. "What are you talking about?" He asks Matthew.

(( Time to wait for Dinale, Kim, & Law ))

S
    Soul

Marius smiled at Ankh when Matthew spoke up. If expressions could talk his would say 'Told you'.

He also remembered seeing a newspaper article on the exhibition, which had a painting resembling this room on the cover. The painting itself had hung in the museum that night.
    "Indeed it is possible." He said as if thinking aloud.

L
    Law

Quote Originally posted by DaevaDude:
    "Okay, so everyone was either at that show, or saw that picture in the paper? Is that right?"
    "That sounds about right," Amy said.

She was feeling better, so she stood up straight and began examining the walls and the other inhabitants of the mysterious room. She caught the mention of "spirits" and shot Matilda a knowing look. It was the look she always gave Matilda when one of the "tinfoil hats" popped up on forum. She grinned and was about to speak when the disembodied scream cut through the room. Amy started, ducked a little, and began looking around to see who screamed.

d
    dinale

Reed wondered at the statement made by Matthew - if this room was indeed was part of the painting - he remembered the blood spatter walled and the corpse behind the woman with the knife - he was about around the room to study if they were similar when he heard the chilling screams.

His eyes snaps around his surround - seeking the direction of that scream - he scowled when he couldn't find the direction. He would have to continue to observe for the meanwhile - until some tangible clue or whatever brought them here appears.

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread