Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Empty Room

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    T
    Thorfred

(OOC: SOrry I forgot the perception roll)

Spoiler

((You may resume posting the last person we are waiting on is sick.))

PRE

Derek scans the room itself and those present in addition to himself and Kyle. He doesn't detect anything supernatural about the room, which rather confuses him, given the fact that the room has no doors or windows. However, the results in regard to others present are more notable. He gets a clear sense of magic about the man in the cheap suit and oxford shirt. Derek isn't certain, but he thinks that man may have been at the recent gallery showing, the one where he'd met Eva. He also gets a feeling of something unnatural about two of the other companions - the man in the overcoat and the rugged-looking fellow in the black sleeveless tee and the torn trousers, the one muttering something to another man... had Derek heard correctly that they were talking about spirits? Unfortunately, he couldn't get a clear sense of what exactly was unnatural about either of those two men. But, he did clearly recall the guy in the overcoat as also having been at the gallery event.

Derek also notes Kyle having moved closer, and he nods, acknowledging to the other Changeling that he's got his back should need arise. At the same time, he hopes either he or Kyle can come up with some way to resolve the situation without there being any conflict. Considering his options, he decides the best thing to do is to try to get everyone working together on sorting out what is going on.

Derek glances in turn at everyone present then raises his voice just enough to get everyone's attention, while also carefully maintaining a calm tone and demeanor. "Okay, it appears that none of us knows what's going on here, why we're here or exactly where we are. It's probably best if we try to work together to figure those things out, though. Some of you I don't recall ever seeing before, but I do recognize a couple of you. So, let's start with a question to see if we all have something in common: Who else here was at the Aquatic Museum the other night for the art gallery showing? "

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew looks around the room, noticing that none of the others seemed to have the wolf's scent. What brought us all here? For that matter, where is 'here', anyway? Matthew searches for the consciousness of his other packmates, hoping for some clue.

Spoiler

Then the man in the sports jacket speaks. Matthew shakes his head in response to his question. "I've never been to that museum, let alone the art gallery showing."

T
    Thorfred

"That place doesn't say anything to me either", Grip-of-Steel announces, as much to his friend as to the others. He looks around, but doesn't feel himself threatened, at least not yet.

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

"I was there." Huh. Kyle looks around, something about the place seeming oddly familiar. Almost like he's seen it before...
    Spoiler
    ...but that's just silly. He'd certainly remember the place if he'd seen it before.

"Did anybody see anything that might explain how they got here?" Kyle had been a little distracted at the time, but presumably at least one other person would have been able to notice something.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West took his jacket off and tossed it to Chippendale. "There are ladies here, man... tie it around yourself like an apron..." After that he regressed back into silence, studying everyone.

Vampires, fairies, somethings, and two normal girls. What's this about?

Just another guy in cheap suit pants, an oxford, and double holsters with semi-automatics.
    Nimbus

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle obliged. "Why thank you kind sir. And might I say, what nice pieces you have." This was awesome, Kyle never met a hitman before. He wondered if he had a barcode tattooed on him somewhere.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew whispers to Grip-of-Steel, "Wherever this place is, it's almost certainly outside our territory. I can't sense any of our packmates."

PRE

Derek rubs his chin in thought. "Okay, only some of us were at the gallery, but others weren't. So, that blows my initial theory that maybe there was something that connected us that might help explain what's going on here. I got nothing." He turns to Kyle as Kyle covers up, then looks around at the others and shrugs. "Does anyone else have any information or theories that might explain what's going on?"

Before anyone can reply, he adds "Oh, and since we're all stuck here together, maybe we should at least know each other's names. I'm Derek."

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread