Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back to the Museum

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

They find a corner store and buy Guy Park some threads before heading to Taco Bell and stuffing their faces. Afterwards, Ollie, Ghoster, Zero, Logos, and Guy make their way to the Museum of Anthropology and Antiquity.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

It's nearly closing time, and people are filtering out. The rent-a-cop gives the group a hard look, praying to himself that they won't keep him from going home on time.

The girl at the front desk is already furiously texting her friends about their plans for the evening.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie walks straight up to the front desk. He seems a little on edge.

"Can you let Dr. Primoria know that Ollie and..." he takes a look back at the diverse group following him, then looks back to the receptionist. "Just say Ollie and friends. For Dr. Primoria."

S
    Sciurrus

Guy walked into the museum nervous as hell. Having his most pressing concerns of food and clothing met had given him a chance to think. He was pretty sure that the new friends knew something about him that they weren't telling him. Maybe not about his amnesia but they knew something. Why where they going to see someone from a museum? How would this person be able to help him.

Guys mind was racing in a thousand different directions. To much was happening to fast and he need time to sit down and organize his thoughts. Hopefully this Dr. Primoria would be able to help bring a little order to the chaos in his mind.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Logos walks into museum and stops. His gaze jumps rapidly from each thing that he could see and then to the signs indicating where the exhibits are. He grins, happy to find such a place of knowledge already in this city. He was curious as well as to who this Doctor was but his curiosity was overruled by his urge to absorb what he can see.

Just be cool. I'm a mage, goddammit, I can be cool. Be smooth.

Ghoster concentrated on breathing, trying to quell the nervousness he felt at meeting Tyria again. He stares blankly at the wall.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

After a brief discussion on the phone, the receptionist leads you to Tyria's office. Somewhere along the way, some of you may notice that Zero has wandered off and does not join the group going to the office.

Tyria looks up from her desk, smiling pleasantly until the receptionist has left. Her hair is still done in twist, held in place by a ponytail, and her eyebrow arches as she takes in the group.

"Well, this is unexpected," she addresses Ollie. "If you really need somewhere to take your friends to show them a good time, I've heard that Club Ember is quite exotic."

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie walks in and stands before Tyria's a desk. A smile twitches onto his face while she's speaking, but he manages to stifle it by the time she's finished. "Thank you for the recommendation, Dr. Primoria, and I'm sorry for my unexpected arrival. First let me say that I'm sorry for the awkward phone call earlier, since then I've gotten my shi-... my thoughts together" He gestures to Guy "This is the guy I told you about. He's forgotten everything about himself, including the fact that he's Awakened. When we talked I hadn't quite figured that out yet or I'd have told you then. Oh, and uh.." he gestures to Logos "This is Logos. We kind of bumped into each other out in the park. He's new in town."

Tyria's eyes bore into him as he speaks, and he doesn't know what to expect from all this. He wishes he could be off skating, anywhere but here making a fool of himself. He decides he probably should just stop talking.

"Anyway, yeah.. I didn't know what to do so I brought em here."

"Hello, Tyria," Ghoster says confidently, with perhaps a bit too much volume. He's been practicing conversation in his head again, and it shows.

S
    Sciurrus

There was that term again. Guys patience was wearing thin and he was hoping that someone would start explaining things soon. However first impressions are important and seeing as this was the first person he had meet while wearing pants he wanted to make a good one with her. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance Dr. Primoria" Guy says with an awkward nod "and i am sorry for any inconvenience I may be imposing."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread