Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Musing Gavin Delaney...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Pryderi heads for the Avalon bar, making sure he is dressed to blend in, something he has been finding difficult of late. Taking a seat near to the stage, off centre, Pryderi looks at the small pamphlet he was given upon arrival, explaining the night's acts. Reading Gavin Delaney's name was mid-way through, he smiles and orders a drink while he waits.

Gavin is back stage his nerves are a wreak he is pacing and his heart is racing why did he agree to do this show he still hadn't figured that out but he would go out and put on the best performance he could.

Once Gavin walked onto the stage he stood solo in the middle and raised his violin and took the bow to the strings his play list went from Bethoven to Billy Joel and he also through in some Aerosmith towards the end. He played for roughly an hour by the end of his set the room was speechless and most of the room stood in applause at the end of it.

"Bravo!" Pryderi stood along with the rest of the audience and applauded, loudly and vigourously, his hands sore from the clapping.

I must meet Mr. Delaney, the Muse thought as Gavin departs the stage. Pryderi, finishing his drink and looking to see if he can get backstage.

Pryderi sees that there is a group of people off to the left of the stage waiting to get back stage. Off to the right of the stage is a security guard but nothing else.

As Gavin leaves the stage he chides himself for missing a few notes even though he knew that no one probably noticed. He heads off towards the right side of the stage away from the group of waiting people.

Seeing Gavin head towards the right side of the stage, towards the security guard.

Damn, he thinks. "Mr. Dalaney," he calls, "Can I have but a momne tof your time." His voice rolls out across the stage, the natural waft of spring meadows billowing with it, his words as captivating as his eyes.

Spoiler

Gavin hears what he believes is his name and stops short to look around he sees a man looking at him and asking for a moment of his time he is uncertain for a moment then shrugs and waves at the man to come back stage he walks over to the security guard on the right side of the stage and points him out to let him know it is ok for him to come back.

Beaming and nodding to the burly security guard, Pryderi heads through to introduce himself to Gavin.

"Hey, my name's Pryderi," The Fairest says, extending his hand. "I just wanted to say that you have an amazing amount of talent, Gavin, and was looking to get a chance to talk music with you sometime."

His eyes seem to sparkle with the possibilties inherent with Gavin's potential as a whole number of songs flush through his head, albeit with a violin's twist.

Gavin gives Pyderi an apprising look but loves the fact that someone wants to talk music with him so he smiles at the man "It is a pleasure to meet you sir. I appreciate your compliments if you would like you can come back with me now and discuss music right after a show is my favorite time to talk about it."

"Sounds good to me, Gavin. Do you mind if I call you Gavin? Don't wanna start off on the wrong note." Pryderi's weak pun was emphasised by his innocent smile and the wink he gives, a sign of trust.

Gavin laughed at the small joke and nodded to him "Gavin is fine" he turned to walk back to the room where he had all of his stuff. After entering the room he sits in a chair and begins to clean off his violin making sure it was in good condition before putting it away in the case.

"So Mr. Pydrie tell me what you would like to talk about."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last