Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Rage

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    D
    DracoGuardian

Treykin hopped off the bus about a block away from The Rage not really the best idea to show up to a club on the local bus. walking casualy towards the club he stopped for a moment and closed his eyes focusing his mind and attmepted to cast Aura Perception

Date Action Result
    01-01-2008 10:00 DracoGuardian rolls 5 to Mind Arcanum+Gnosis (Aura Perception) (10 Again) 7,2,5,8,4 1 successes

With his spell in place he fell into line to get into the club pulling the card that the woman from the musem gave him and shrugged flipping it between his fingers

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

After Treykin makes his way into the visual and aural assault, he finds himself tapped on the back.

Turning, he sees a dred'ed African American.

"One rule in my club, Copperfield," Jammer says over the music, "You don't sling or hold unless I say it's ok. Keeps everyone happy. Not that I give a fuck about everyone, but it keeps me happy. Dig?"

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

D
    DracoGuardian

Looking at the man behind him he raised one brow and dismissed his Aura Perception and gave a slight shrug to himself holding up the care Andrade gave him him at the museum* "Your club, so tell me do you know a Mr. Jammer I was told I should come here and speak with him by the woman at the museum. I am new to town."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Ha! Ain't no Mr. Jammer here, but there is a Jammer," he laughed as he took the card. He focused for a second, reading Andrade's resonance on the card.

"Yeah, I know the lady," he said. "Why'd she send you?"
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

D
    DracoGuardian

Treykin smiled slightly and shrugs alittle letting the man have the card he watched him closely for the moment* "She said to come here and ask for a Jammer to see about work. I figured since I was new in town might as well atleast check it out."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I'm Jammer," he replied, motioning for Treykin to follow him to the bar. Getting two shots of Patron from the bartender, he pushed one at Treykin. "So what's your name?" he asked, as he downed his.

D
    DracoGuardian

Treykin nodded to Jammer and followed him to the bar. Picking up and looking at the shot he shrugged and downed it setting the glass back on the table* "Name's Treykin nice to meet you Jammer"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"So what kind of work you lookin' for? What do you do?" Jammer asked.

Trench
    Trench

Ryan quietly stood in line in front of The Rage. He could faintly hear some music from outside, but some of the traffic on the street drowned it out. OK, keep calm. Calm...There we go. Mental coaching had alot of benifits.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

Ryan and Henry finally make their way to the door and are admitted to the visual and sonic assault of the club. Once a large warehouse, now converted into a club, there's a large bar, a few tables, a huge dance floor, and a stage for live performances. Stairs lead up to a windowed DJ's booth and what might be an office.

It's loud.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.