Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
Finishing up

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Trench
    Trench

"Mostly excel at historic battles and miliatry history. But recently started doing research on ancient civilisations." Ryan said as he continued scrolling down the page. "What about you?" He was still a little wary of this guy. Just so long as he didn't do anything, Ryan wouldn't need to start running away.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"At first I started in economics, but then I switched to the Cold War. Paranoid politics, Vietnam." He shrugs. "Never looked back since. More recent, and less up in the clouds." And if the kid spends his time in clubs, maybe he doesn't have to die.

Trench
    Trench

"Recent wars don't interest me. Anything past world war two flys past me." He said as he started logging off from the computer. "Not sure if I'll get in though. If worse comes to worse I can just go back to my dorm and study some more."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry looks at the kid, and chuckles like he rememvers the times he did that as a youth. "Don't worry. If you look confident enough, they'll never even ask for your cards." Unkown to Ryan, of course, he's working the Lie across Ryan to make him look older than he is to others, through Mind illusion. Hopefully the kid's less inquisitive once he's drunk, goes his line of thought.

Spoiler

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Please continue here ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread