Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Art Gallery

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Kyle shows up in a black suit, a pink shirt and a red silk tie that definitely suited his temperament. He didn't go to art shows very often, but since he had heard that the theme was apparently mortality.. Well, he couldn't really let a chance like that go now could he?

The art was very... well, morbid was a fitting word. There also were just a little to many S&M overtones (albeit extremely subtle ones) than he was strictly comfortable with, but he put that off as a part and parcel of the whole mortality aspect. He was a firm believer that art was a very personal thing, and while he may not be able to fully appreciate the subject matter any more, it obviously meant a great deal to the artist. Bravo indeed. Necessary viewing gotten over with, Kyle starts to look for any attractive, unattached people to pick at. There were a bunch of them all over the room. Eeny, meeny, miny, m-oh my god tiny sandwiches.

Kyle starts following a server carrying a tray of Hors d'Ĺ“uvres around.

Spoiler

Rahyna smiles at Reed as he approaches "Mr. Hyland it is good to see you this evening. If you could please just blend in and keep any eye on things with so many people within our family in once place and Ishani taking a night off I would just feel better if things were being watched." she thought to herself for a moment "Perhaps you and Mr. Devlan can walk amongst the guests together that way if their is a distrubance between the two of you it can be contained with out much of a scene." she smiled at the both of them and then looked around at all the guests that were arriving very happy so far with the turn out.

Eva looks over to Derek and tilts her head, smiling gently to invite him to speak, everyone seems to like her paintings and she is quite happy.

She turns her head towards Mrs. Scotts to answer her, but keeps her shoulders pointed at Derek to let him know she is not ignoring him and most definitely wants to hear what he has to say.

"Oh Mrs. Scotts I am so glad that you like them, I am very honored you came and of course I accept your offer." she smiles that haunting smile of hers.

d
    dinale

Reed allow himself a small smile, "Of course, Madam Rahyna, I'll be happy to keep an eye on things." It would give him a chance to take a momentary break - sometime to give him some time to contemplate about things - and to enjoy a moment of life as it were. He turned toward Mars, "Ah, Mr. Delven, let's have a smooth evening."

PRE

Once he has Eva's attention, Derek holds up the pamphlet emphatically, then uses it in a sweeping gestuer to indicate her paintings. He smiles as he says "Your work here tonight has given me some things to think about, and if that isn't the definition of good art, I don't know what is. So, well done." He extends a hand. "My name is Derek Noble."

She would blush if she could, her smile meeting her eyes for the first time that night as the very handsome Mr. Noble befriends her.

"Thank you so very much, I try to be thought provoking," she smiles, giving him her hand, her accent Italian and soft.

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Thats very generous of you Miss Carino. I'll leave you to your well deserved admireres. Mrs. Scotts looks out over the crowd. Quite a few more kindred here than she expected. She saw Carpenter, and meandered towards him.

"Mister Carpenter, its good to see you again. What do you think of Miss Carino's artwork?"

Eva turns to Jayant as well and smiles at him widely, quite fond of her friend, "thank you so much for coming Jayant, and that is perfectly okay, I am sure you and Valencia will find time someday soon, I am so glad you came," she smiles at him.

PRE

Derek lightly lifts Eva's hand so he might lightly kiss the top of her hand while maintaining eye contact.

"Then you have succeeded, and most admirably," he replies. He then lowers her hand slowly, though still holding it lightly. "I try to remain aware of the local arts community, but I don't recall having seen you or your work before. Have you had others showings locally?"

As Derek asks that question, it occurs to him that he recognizes relatively few of the people in attendance, and that a fairly diverse subset of the crowd seems to be acquainted with each other, and with Eva. "Some subculture within the general arts community?" he wonders. "But I don't see any particular sign of shared identity, even though their demeanor and greetings would suggest some degree of familiarity."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant bows to Eva and smiles at the man who introduced himself as Derek Noble. Seeing the gesture made by Mr. Noble, however, causes Jayant to be within three steps of Eva, understanding her meekness in these situations and not wishing to see her uncomfortable.

Especially on her special evening.

Page 3 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread