Watch
141 - 150
DISPLAYED
Art Gallery

Page 15 of 18 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

Should he mention the picture? Nah, it was probably just him seeing things. "Well, I'm not especially tight with Vivian's crowd, but unless somebody's wearing a particularly good Mask, I think we're the only ones here." Kyle cocks his head to one side while he regards Derek. "And honestly? Artists are fairly eccentric people, and their shows are the time for them to show off. They probaby just cranked the dials to eleven for the evening. The only people I know here," Kyle discretly points out several servers carrying around trays. "Are Brian, Meg, Josh, Beth and Amy over there. The only really unusual thing I've noticed is that there are plenty of different maintenance closets just off the main party area, and all of them are unlocked. It's terribly convientent, really. Anyway, I think you should just relax. No need to get worked up about anything as simple as that."

PRE

Derek nods at Kyle's words. Kyle may well be right and he may be making something out of nothing, maybe because he's been so keyed up about these disappearances of children. That was probably it. Still, he just couldn't let it go...

Derek takes and shakes the hand Claudia offers. "My name is Derek Noble, and I'm quite pleased to meet you, Claudia."
    Gesturing to indicate the other displayed artwork, Derek says "The announcement of this exhibit mentioned the works were by up-and-coming artists, but I don't seem to recall it mentioning who was sponsoring the exhibit. Did you and the other artists set up the show, or do you share a patron or sponsor of some sort?"

"The owner of the establishment Rahyna offered her space for any up and coming artist to show their work here" Claudia pointed towards where Rahyna and Shadow were standing on the other side of room.

"In this troubled time, everything is work." She smiles a little wider at Auvrey, "No, I can't say that I have. I considered looking for work there, but other benefactors expressed interest in other business opportunities."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Why indeed, I have had the pleasure of speaking with her," Jayant replies to Martin. "Despite her initial shyness, she seems to possess an eye for the macabre. Converse with her regarding it and she soon blossoms."

S
    Soul

Marius saw that the painting which Reed had inspected earlier was indeed gone. How could he have missed that?
    "Alright, go straight to Lady Rahyna and ask her if it was taken down on purpose. In the mean time I will make sure that no one leaves the establishment. And let's be discrete about this." He whispered, then moved in the direction of the main entrance, all the while keeping his eyes out for any unusual characters.

d
    dinale

Reed turn his attention back to Mars, "Yeah, let's check if was purchase - I don't want to jump to conclusion - but it is indeed stolen, I'll be checking the security tapes."

PRE

Derek takes note of the woman indicated by Claudia, hoping to talk with her at some point, but continues to talk to Claudia at the moment.

"Could you tell me a bit about yourself and your approach to your art?, Derek asks. "And, are you new to Sacramento?"

"I am originally Pheonix I moved here about eight months ago." Claudia looks at the paintings she has brought with her and then muses about where her inspiration came from or how she approached the subject matter rather "Well to be completely honest sir my approach is kind of like the approach the wind takes it varies depending on my mood take this woman for example the first two painting I did of her I approached in a way that would capture the naked beauty of a woman's body in the light of the setting sun and rising moon where as this particular one was meant to capture the beauty of a woman's inner soul as well as the body." she smiled to herself at her explanation never before really thought about it she just picked up a brush and put it to canvas and then assessed what came out after the fact.

Eva glances over to find Derek in the crowd and perhaps catch his eye again, but alas, he is speaking with another artist...

Aura stays attached to Darren, "very morbid mon amor, I do not get it either... Shall we go home then? Or do you want to stay and mingle," she asks, then names off all of the Kindred she knows, leaving off titles in case someone is listening.

Page 15 of 18 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
Closed Thread