Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Ollie calling Ankh

Ollie dials Ankh's number and waits for her to pick up.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

"This is Ankh."

Ollie spills the whole story before Ankh can get in another word.

"Hey, Ankh. This is is Ollie calling from the park. Sorry to bug you. Didn't find our guy yet, but we found some other guy. He was sitting in the grass in his underwear, looks really unhealthy. He doesn't remember who he is, where he is, or where he came from. Can't remember past meeting us. Normally I'd just call the cops, but there's something weird about him."

He lowers his voice a bit.

"I've got some Life senses up and to me he feels... weird. Like a blank slate. Didn't know if paramedics could properly care for something like that. I wanted to get your advice."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh frowns. "That's.........odd. Well, I would take him to the er Museum if I were you. If anyone could figure out what has happened to him, I would think it would be them. I could be wrong, but at least it's a place to start. If you take him to the paramedics or hospital or whatever, they will probably just lock him up somewhere. So, I wouldn't do that."

"That's what I thought. Well, I think that's all I needed. I guess I'll cut my park investigation short tonight and get him to the museum. Maybe we'll come back out later tonight. It's kind of after hours, isn't it? Should I call ahead to the museum?"

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes." Ankh says after a moment of thought. "That would probably be best. I am sure Tyria would like a heads up before you dump a stranger in her lap. I know I would. Is everything else ok?"

"Yeah. As we speak, anyway. I'll call Tyria. If things change I'll dial you again. Thanks for the help, Ankh."

Ollie disconnects.

Closed Thread