Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Calling 'James'

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

As soon as the others left the room, Ankh pulls out her phone and calls West. He so had some explaining to do.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Hello?" West answered, taking a break from installing the LaserMax on his new Sig.

Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh smiles at Starling and waves before she leaves his office. "Hey there stranger. Where are you? We need to talk."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Hey, you," West replied, with the sound of a smile in his voice. "I'm at the house, unless you want to grab some lunch?"
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh realized she's starving at the mention of food, even if she is irritated. "Yeah, lunch sounds good. Meet you at Dagwoods?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Sure," said West, beginning to reassemble his Sig. "I'll be there in thirty?" he asked, as he realized he'd have to call a cab.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh sighs., "Sure let me know when you want to learn how to drive. I'll see you there." She hangs up and heads out.

Closed Thread