Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara places the phone to her ear after ringing the number for The Asylum club.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Asylum," a business-like, but feminine, voice answers.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*It takes a little effort, but Ciara managed to keep her voice even, if not a little friendly.* Hello, I need to speak to Miss Stamford, is she currently available?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"One moment," comes the reply before some lovely music on hold...

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

After several minutes the phone picks up.

"Miss Stamford here."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Good evening Ms Stamford, it is Ms Maskelyne. I hope I have not interrupted your evening?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That's Miss Stamford actually. You haven't interrupted much. What is it you need Ms Maskelyne?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara blinks. Isn't that what she had said? Why couldn't the American's speak English like everyone else.* I was hoping you would have the phone number for Mr Reeve. Argent and I are at the asylum, and the Good Doctor has decided to lay down for a very long nap. I would kill him for ruining the Masquerade party, but I would have to get in line at this point...

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

For a brief moment Victoria wished it were possible for her to reach through the phone and throttle the Carthian woman.

"Ms. Maskelyne, I don't even know where to begin to tell you all the things that are wrong with what you just said. Are you trying to upset me...or are you just stupid? I will give Mr Culler your contact information, and no you will not kill the Doctor. I suggest that you learn speak politely if you wish to retain the ability to do so."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

My god, that prissing, preening trollop is really that stupid? I'm trying to tell her we have a crisis on our hands and she thinks I'm making threats? No wonder she works at a sex club; the smartest thing inside her comes dribbling out between her legs... *Ciara is silent for a good thirty seconds as she tries to get her temper under control before speaking.*

Priscus Stamford, please forgive me; perhaps I veiled my statements too much out of fear this was an unsecure line. Allow me to be blunt...
    *You should be used to being smacked in the face by long, blunt objects, you little...* Argent and I are at the Asylum with 3 prisoners that know we exist and are part of a larger group attacking our kind at will. Lazarus is currently Torpid after revealing his nature to an unghouled, unbound Kine. More Kine are on their way, and the only person who know we are here is Deputy MacAntaghee, who is inconveniently not here at the moment.

As I said, I regret that I have inconvenienced your plans for the evening, but I thought this may be a turn of events worthy of alerting the proper authorities over. If you are so inclined to inform Reeve Culler, he may wish to hurry: I cannot be certain how many of us will here to welcome his arrival.
    *She reaches out, one long, thin leg kicking a metal chair across the room; the griding and clanging echoing loud enough for Stamford to hear* You will have to excuse me, it seems we have company... *This is followed by a click as the line goes dead*

Closed Thread