Knock Knock Veritas

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dog got his mind out of the gutter when Veritas addressed him; he hadn't been listening for a a while.

Been a spell since he'd had a threesome.

"Knives? Uh, no..." he managed.

'No' was always a good answer when you only heard half a sentence.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Veritas narows her eyes and stands, walking over to Dog and giving him a smack upside the head. "Pay atention Mutt! If ye ain't gonna be of no help, then go somewhere else and day dream. Ye understand lad? I'm not here to be playin' games wi' ye."

She turns back to Elle. "I dinna need a damn oath wi' a fancy name lass. I need yer solemn word that ye wilna break my rules to learn our secrets. No' can ye do it or no?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

"Yes, you have my word. I Elle Moraine do solemnly swear and all that." she nods, her words light but her gaze deadly serious.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Why doesn't she just learn to use a damn crossbow, like Davis?" Dog blurted out.

How was he supposed to not be daydreaming with her talking Elle flashing people?
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Veritas frowns and looks at Elle. "The Mutt has a point, lass."

She smiles, wondering exactly how much abuse Dog is willing to take before he fights back. Maybe having Karsh gone wasn't a good thing after all. She missed having someone to romp around with. Maybe Dog will be her play mate.

Veritas shrugs. "All right then, if ye can keep yer word, I'll tach ye. But ye mess up once and I'll hunt ye down along wi' the rest o'the Savages. Understood?" Her tone turns very serious all of a sudden.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Weren't you living with Davis?" Dog asked in confusion. "Or did he keep all that shit at Avalon or his warehouse?"

What the fuck ever happened to Mandrake, anyway? Turned tail and ran?

Veritas grabs her hand and shakes it, then pulls her to her feet and plants a huge kiss on her, tongue and all. She pulls away with a smile. "Just to make sure ye remember the deal, lass."

She looks at Dog, still holding onto Elle's hand. "He kept all of that at his warehouse. No' that ye need to be worryin' about it, though."

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread