Watch
71 - 75
DISPLAYED
Auntie Tyria

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Ghoster nods, taking the Provost at her word. "Thank you."

He looks over at his companions. "Alright, I'm down; lead the way, Ollie."

"Thanks for all the help, Provost Ankh."

To Ghoster. "We're gonna go scope out the south end of Granite park tomorrow at about sunset. That's where and when the weird shit's been going on, and so far as I know this guy only moves after dark. I'll see ya then, right?"

To Zero. "I'm headin to the Rage. See if Jammer's got a spliff I can cop off him. You wanna come?"

"Sunset, Granite Park south," Ghoster parrots back, nodding. "Don't have too good a time tonight, guys; we'll need to be sharp tomorrow. You got my number if you need it. I'm gonna say peace to Ryan and then run some errands...I'm not goin' up against whatever this thing is unarmed."

Then Ghoster heads back out to the visitors area of the museum to look for Ryan.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh smiles. "No problem and please it's just Ankh, none of the Provost crap is necessary unless West is around ok?"

She turns to Zero. "I appreciate the suggestion, but I need you with them. This guy could be a serious bad ass and I don't want to lose any of you."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero gives Ollie that 'don't say that shit here' look. "Nah, dude, let's hit my pad and play some backgammon," he says with exaggerated innocence.

"I'm cool, Provost," he replied to Ankh. If she was going to tell him what to fucking do, he was going to let her know why he was doing it.

~~Narration~~

Everyone goes their seperate ways; begin new Scenes.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread