DISPLAYED
Auntie Tyria

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

After a bus trip filled with noncommittal small talk, the foursome finally arrive at the Museum.

Zero heads for the front desk. "Hey, I want to see Dr. Primoria. Tell her it's her nephew that writes for the Libertine Daily."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

D
    DracoGuardian

Treykin walked quietly towards the museum of Anthropology and Antiquity. Stopping one building away he glanced around himself momentarily and made a very simple little gesture with his right hand almost like a twitch or spasm though it was really the rote mundras for his Omnivisoion rote.

01-01-2008 10:00 Treykin rolls 8 to Wits+Composure+Space (10 Again) 6,1,9,7,9,2,2,4 2 successes.

With his spell in place he continues the last couple yards towards the museum entrance.

Trench
    Trench

I'v been meaning to come here and brush up on my history. Would help me from flunking college. Ryan thought as his eyes started to wonder.

As Ghoster entered the museum, he remembered the only ever time he had been in one, the class trip he took to the Smithsonian Natural History Museum in Washington, D.C. His inner child felt it wasn't a proper museum without dinosaurs on display, but he resolved to explore the Mesopotamian exhibits when this business was over. For now, he was content to wait quietly and look about the lobby.

Starling sighs as he stands up from behind the front desk holding the inventory papers he was digging up. "What is it, Zero? Better be good, and if it isn't, be glad I'm in a good mood today." He hands the papers off to the man at the front desk, "Take these to Phrymides. It's her turn to do inventory."

He waits for the man to leave, and then turns back to Zero, his face like steel and impossible to tell whether he's grinning or scowling.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero stabs his thumb in Ryan's direction. "Dude's got some books. Very mysterious books. I told him Auntie could take a look at them, maybe buy them," Zero held his hand up to forestall a protest from Ryan, "but he's not interested in selling. Just showing."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie stands with Ryan, hands in his pocket, eyes on Zero.

Starling shrugs and walks around the desk, leaning up against it. "Let me have a glance at one of these books. Not going to get in to see Tyria unless it's worth it."

Trench
    Trench

Ryan sighed. He didn't want to show them to every last person he ran into, but he wanted answers desperatly. He reached into his bookbag and pulled out one of the leather books and handed it him.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Darksider42, please describe the book ))

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread