61 - 70
DISPLAYED
(0904) Emergency Court

Page 7 of 17 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa and Ishani arrived together, leaving Olivette outside with the limo. He felt relaxed, glad they had a chance to sort things out. He knew she worried that things wouldn't work out, but he knew they would -- one way or another.

Entering, he took in the decor with a smile. Nice, simple, elegant. Asa instinctively scanned the balcony, remembering the last time he was here. He gave Ishani's hand squeeze as they moved into the crowd. Some new faces, some familiar faces gone. The city was changing.

Auvrey entered behind the couple, curious as to what the Court was about; it had been ages since he had attended one, keeping himself cloistered with his studies. The Bishop's news the other night had been troubling, and he hoped there wasn't more bad news. His cane tap-tapped an accompaniment to his footfalls as he entered.

Dog watched people trickle into the Museum as he watched from across the street, finishing his cigarette. No doubt Veritas would yell at him again if he went wolfie. Helluva lot easier to deal with people that way, though. He saw SA get out of a limo and go in w/ Sunshine Boy, and wondered if LB or DC were in there, too.

How many fucking Courts did this city hold, anyway? He needed to ask how bad it was if you missed, say, every other one. Flicking the butt, he headed over and in.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Soul

Marius saw how Aurelie moved over to Sigmund and gave a mental shrug. He would look for a chance to talk to her after the proceedings.
    He moved towards a more secluded area and sat, looking over the gathered Kindred one by one.

Rahyna being completely ignored followed after Maruis and when he sat down she stood directly in front of him there was an anger glaring in her eyes "Do you ignore your Priscus on purpose Mr. Devlan or are you just deaf and blind this evening?"

Ishani squeezes Asa's hand as he moves away from her. She takes up a position by the front entrance and signals Veritas to take stance at the other one. Having this many kindred in one area scared her, especially with the unknown running around. She would be dammed if anything was going to get in to ruin the evening tonight.

Veritas excuses herself from Shadow's side and takes up a stance at the other entrence as she sees Ishani signal her. They'd had a brief discussion about security earlier and Veritas was not about to let the Sheriff down.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

S
    Soul

Marius stood, giving a slight bow as his Priscus arrived, coming up only when she started talking.
    "My apologies, Priscus Rahyna, my mind was somewhere else." He held her gaze, but was sincere in what he said.
    "I meant no disrespect. I was planning to come to you after the proceedings to inquire whether you might require any work of me, but I was out of line to not come to you directly, please accept my apology." Again he gave a slight bow, but kept his eyes on her own. He was in no way pleading, but his voice sounded kind and honest.

Ace

He smiles into the kiss, gently tugging his fingers through her hair before sitting back, not wanting to seem to overt.

"No.. Seemed like he was gearing up to teach me somethin' but never did..." he replies.

Elle

Elle sees Ishani and Veritas taking defensive stances, so she waves goodbye to Reed and begins to shadow Asa, distant enough that no one should notice, but close enough that she could be at his side in about three strides.

Svana Valdis

Svana arrives noting where the Carthians are seated, and walks to her Priscus to say good evening, nodding respectfully before finding a seat.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika makes her way towards the appropriate seat, and settles in quietly, watcing the entire procession of kindred streaming in.

Dr. Asaan looks entirely confused at Seraphina's statement, his face scrunched up as he tries to figure out what she means. "Learn how to be alive? Isn't that..um..impossible?"

S
    Sweets

Rahyna sighed as she listened to him "Well when you attend any function you should make sure that your head is in the present not somewhere else so that when someone walks up to and addresses you by name as I did you do not show disrespect by walking by without so much a whisper of recognition." she looked around the room and noticed that Asa had arrived "Now that I do have your attention though I would like you to stay after court is over so that I may sit down and speak with you at length about some things." once her request was voiced Rahyna did not wait for a response but turned abruptly and headed to were Asa was standing.

"Prince Clarke it is good to see you this evening I hope that everything is to your liking." she smiles at him and gives a slight bow.

"It is a metaphor my dear doctor but I am not blind and can see that your interests do not lie where mine do at this point so you can leave it at that." she sighs and sits back in her own chair and waits for court to start.

Page 7 of 17 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
Closed Thread