Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
121 - 130
DISPLAYED
(0904) Emergency Court

Page 13 of 17 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last

Rahyna was a little annoyed that the first person to stand did not give all of the information she had asked for but she did not let it show on her face as she addressed him "Mr. Feiran what clan do you hail from." she asked plesently as the man took his seat once more.

"Mekhet," he answered with an apologetic smile. "Forgive my carelessness."

He wasn't usually careless. Was it the room full of Beasts? It had been ages since he had felt this many. Or seen so many beautiful women.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Mrs. Scotts takes note, and whispers to Eva.
    "Sorry, but I must ensure that I keep abrest of al new members." She stands, and makes her way to Auvrey. She doesn't interrupt the Seneschal though, just blends into the subtle sway of the crowd.

Leighanne watched as others stood and introduced themselves she really did not want all eyes on her but figured if she did it quickly maybe it wouldn't be as bad kind of like ripping a band - aid off quick she stood on shaky legs and looked to Erika for support "My name is Leighanne and I am told that I am Nosferatu" she sat down quickly and then realized that she didn't say where she came from and then spoke from her seat "I am from Wahsington and don't have one of those other things you asked about."

d
    dinale

Reed having taken a seat - was watching the proceeding of the New Court - he took note of new Daeva that introduced themselves - he made a mental note to speak to them after the court. So, the new nights continues, for static being - some nights are not always static.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Eric stood and a broad smile came across his handsome face. "My name is Eric Bethen. I am Ventrue and I have no covenent affiliation. I am recently from Ontario." He returns to his seat next to Shadow.

w
    wolfman1911

Jackson took this moment to stand and introduce himself.

"My name is Jackson McKennon, and until a few days ago I had no idea that any of this stuff was real. I still don't know what a clan or covenant is."

After that, he looked around sheepishly and sat back down. That he could stand at all in the wake of the fear that he was feeling was an accomplishment, much less that he managed to speak.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa looked around, to see if there were any more new faces; there was still a lot to be done, and people to talk to.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Sabina stood and cleared her throat "My name is Bishop Sabina of the Lancea Sanctum I am Ventrue and have come here from Romania." she decided to keep it short and to the point.

Alaric stands.

"I'm Alaric Wulfreich, formerly of Germany, now just a traveler, I seek some time in your realm Prince..." he then sits back down, eying the man near Shadow with a slightly murderous gleam in his eyes for someone being that close to her, his claws itching.

Page 13 of 17 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Last
Closed Thread