Ended
Watch
161 - 167
DISPLAYED
(0904) Emergency Court

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
    S
    Soul

"Very well. If that is all..." Marius gave a very short bow, and turned to leave.

He headed over to speak with Prince Asa, before heading out.

"Prince Asa." He had come up slightly behind the Prince, raising his right hand to his heart and giving a short bow, remaining in that position, until Asa would turn to acknowledge him.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I will indeed, Dr. Brady," Auvrey replied. Making sure she had nothing further, Auvrey gave the Seneschal a bow, and made his way out.

Asa turned around with a slight smile tugging at his lips. Full circle, and now Marius finally got to speak directly to a Prince. "Yes, Primogen Marius?" he asked.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Soul

Coming up he fixed his ancient eyes on the Princes.
    What a young one to have been elected Prince. He thought.

"I just wanted thank you personally for the opportunity you have presented me. I will do my best to advise you." His voice was as calm as always.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I appreciate that," Asa replied. "When we have done some investigation, I'll be calling the Primogen together, and hopefully your experiences will be able to shed some light on the situation."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Soul

"Ah, about that. With your permission I would like to join the investigations, and help shed some light on the recent events." Marius would investigate on his own anyway, but it was never a bad idea to have the Princes stamp on it.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa thought about it; he already had what he needed from the sites, and he was sure that Lioni would claim the contents of Icarus' apartments. He was unsure about the Utilities site, and glanced at Ishani.

"I'm sure the Sheriff will either be leading the investigation, or handling the logistics, so that's probably best answered by her," he said, turning to Ishani with a raised eyebrow.

~~Narration~~

As evertone makes their plans to meet in the future, the Museum empties of occupants save Rahyna. She waves her final good byes before closing the doors of the museum for the night.

(For those of you who wish to continue discussions in the museum, please start another thread. Court has ended this scene is closed)
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Closed Thread