Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back to Work

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Supernal Vision$, Mental Shield$, Magic Shield$, Misdirection$

Ekko leads Kai to the car, unlocking his door first before walking around to the drivers side. "So, where are we going exactly?" She asks as she climbs in behind the wheel.

Shit, maybe I should ask to stop and change, this isn't exactly the proper attire for working.

"Hey, do you mind if we stop at my place first? I think I should change before we have to de3al with anything serious. These boots are hell to run in."

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

K
    Kai

"No problems. After that, We will be heading to Calligan's Hostel. He missed an appointment with John to port out of the city." Kai put his jacket in the back seat and removed his tie. It was so much easier for a guy to go from night out to work. Half the time they were the same outfit.
    "I'm still looking forward to another dance though" Kai said with a slight grin.

Supernal Vision$, Mental Shield$, Magic Shield$, Misdirection$

Ekko shakes her head as she begins to pull out of the parking lot. "Uh yeah, well maybe after I get a few grace lessons first."

It is a short drive to her place. She gets out and unlocks the door, direction Kai to the couch in the immaculate living room.

"I'll just be a second."

She goes into the bedroom and comes out a few minutes later wearing a relatively nice blouse and a pair of jeans with keds.

"All right, let's roll." Grabbing her keys, she heads for the door and locks it behind Kai.

They head to the hotel, Kai having to give her a few directions here and there as she is very unsure of where she is going.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

After a short drive, Ekko pulls up to Hostel HI. Kai's Sybil Sight sees the building as if in the shadows of an overcast day.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

K
    Kai

Well, it started off a good day
    "We need to be careful. This place has a bad air about it now." Kai exited the car and waited for Ekko, walking slightly in front.
    "Calligan already got hit by what we suspect to be a Banisher. Nearly killed him. It's safe to assume they might have a bead on the building."

Supernal VisionS, Mental ShieldS, Magic ShieldS, MisdirectionS

Ekko frowns, following Kai to the building. "And you think someone here might have had a similer experience?"

K
    Kai

"I believe this is where Calligan got attacked." Kai takes an initial look around the front of the building
    Spoiler

"There were some other pentacles here that happened to foil the attack just before Calligan ate it."

Supernal VisionS, Mental ShieldS, Magic ShieldS, MisdirectionS

Ekko takes a moment to scrutenize the building before answering Kai's statement.

Spoiler

"Well I guess we will just have to go in and see what we can find. That is what we are here for yes? Someone didn't check in?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

Ekko sees the fading wisps of Prime and Space surrounding the house, testament to once powerful Wards and Bans which had fallen.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

K
    Kai

Kai walks up to the door, and checks to see if it's unlocked. If it is, he doesn't bother knocking, he enters the house.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread