Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
On Campus

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie arrives at Sacramento State, opting to check out the Housing office. Before he walks in, he figures he might need to do a bit of a talking, and figures he might be able to increase his chances. He does a bit of quiet spellcasting before walking in the door.

Spoiler

He walks in, looking around for an information desk or something. Seeing one he walks over and smiles at the person behind the desk.

"Hey, what's happenin? I'm in town to visit a friend, Ryan North, but I don't remember where he told me his dorm's at. I wanted to stoke him out by surprising him, ya know? You think you can help me out?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

"Oh, yeah," the girls smiles brightly. "I just saw him headed towards the library! Green bookbag... but I can't tell you where his dorm's at," she adds with a shrug. "Policy, ya know?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Thanks, you're an angel."

He takes a quick look at a campus layout posted on a wall before skating to the Library. Leaving his ride at the door, he enters the building and walks around looking for a man with a green bookbag.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Please join this thread. ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Closed Thread