Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Dr. Lazarus says...

Kharn

Its O.K. to kill mentally challenged people! This is why Dr. L is one of my fave toons to read on here, he's creepy as shit, and is seemingly emotionless.
    QuoteQuote:
    Lazarus turns his upper torso in the front seat to look in the back of the car. "The removal of one kine, a mentally challenged one at that, from society is a small cost for the upkeep of the First Tradition." His yellowish bloodshot eyes gaze at Heathcliff. "You did learn from your mistake of not covering your tracks last time -- haven't you, Mr. Staley?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Ah the benefits of a subjective moral system. *looks outside*

hehe

B

The Ordo Dracul weeps for having lost him to the Invictus.
    (Not implying in any way the OD had him to begin with).

i'm a big Dr. L fan

What the hell was I thinking? Even if this guy had found a secret about how to become a person again, he would have made a face and thrown it away. He probably likes to be this way. What happened, Doctor, that made you such a cold and ruthless man?

Heathcliff relents. There's nothing more he can do to protect the residents of Amber Hill. "Alright, Doctor, thank you for considering my position," he says in resignation. He turns to look out the window.

Speaking of Dr. Lazarus, let's not forget the awesome commentary on him done by other players. Heathcliff's inner monologue question of "What happened, Doctor, that made you such a cold and ruthless man?"is such an intreiguing question that I'm going to think of an awesome reason as to why Dr. L is that way and then make a mood post. Thanks for the inspiration Fractured!

No problem, man, I'm looking forward to what you come up with.

+ Reply to Thread