1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Avalon (ATTN: Henry)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zilker had arrived in five minutes, and took a seat at the bar, waiting to see who would take the designated table.

Active Spells, all Cloaked:
    Supernal Vision, Transform Aura (Sleeper), Misdirection, Aura Perception

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry arrives after eight and a half minutes. After stamping out his cigarette on the sidewalk, he walks into the bar, and goes to the bartender, asking for a pitcher of water, and a bottle of beer. Once he has both, he heads to a table on the left-hand side, puts the pitcher well in view, to make the signal clear to the Epopt he expects, and uncaps the beer. He immediately takes a small swig, and waits for his rendez-vous, all the while nursing his drink.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zilker took his beer from the bar and approached the table and sat. "I'm Zilker," he said with an almost questioning tone.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry looks at the man, and answers with little emotion or inflection. "Henry. It's a pleasure, Zilker." Although his voice makes it sound like as much of a pleasure as vacuuming.

He takes a look around, to make sure noone is within easy earshot. "The FCC bigwigs have asked me to take a look at the sheer vulgarity on display in this city. I thought it'd be polite to introduce myself first." The first part is, of course, Guardian double-talk, which amounts to 'magisters have asked me to look into the vulgar magic', while the second part is merely half-truth.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"That would definitely be polite," Zilker answered, "Considering this city has been granted independent status, and anyone looking into things are wholly under my authority."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry answers with a meaningful circular wave in the air, indicating the surrounding sleepers. "Exact titles are best left for other venues. Suffice it to say I've lived in half a dozen hierarchies in the country, and seen a lot. If you need to reach me, use the south-west corner of Pi'th and L street." An old dead drop system, cracked by orders in a few consiliums, but simple enough to be effective.

Henry takes a swig of his beer before continuing. "Consider me introduced. On to business : I spotted a lazy on the way here that needs to be introduced to stone walls. There someone around here to slip him into the system?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"What information have you gathered on him?" Zilker asked.

Apparently someone had never told this man that World War II was over.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

WW2 is over? Pff, next you'll be telling him Santa's workshop isn't a secret Soviet nuke launching site. Which it totally is. Guy dresses in red and has a bunch of lowly, identical workers in his shop, it's not hard to put two and two together.

"Name's Ryan. A kid, Sac U student. Got a few books in the mail, with a weird note signed 'H'. Leather bound, with a lock drawn on one of the covers. A Mysteriumous lock." The 'um' is pronounced quicly, to make the word sound entirely innocent. Henry takes another swig before going on. "Been nosing around ever since, and some of the sources he drew up might actually be half-decent. Someone tried to drill bullets into him, probably because of the tomes. Someone that aimed too well, and ran too fast. Last I saw the kid, he was headed downtown to meet some woman, Tyria Primoria."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Tyria's the Curator of the Museum of Anthropology and Antiquities," Zilker answered. "I'm sure she'll figure out the books. Why don't you keep an eye on young Ryan?

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Sure, why not." Henry shrugs. "You know the corn maze around here better than I do, though. If the kid keeps digging around, he'll either need to get some convincing answers, or I'll have to make him stop asking questions." The implications of that last are less than pleasant. "I assume the curator's smart enough to keep her mouth shut?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread