Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
At The Museum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Sometime later, Ollie arrives at the Museum of Anthropology and Antiquity. He walks up to the reception desk in the lobby and greets the person there with a sure smile.

"Hi, I'm looking for Dr. Primoria. May I see her?"

Starling walks out from the door behind the reception desk and looks up briefly from the clipboard he's carrying. "She's currently a little busy, is there anything I can help you with?"

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

"I don't think so, man. My buddy, Jammer, told me that she's the one of the only ones who can help me out. I think I need to talk to her myself. If she's only a little busy then is it cool if I wait for her?"

Ollie takes a better look at Starling.

"Didn't we meet at the Citizen's Hotel the other day?"

"Possibly, I meet quite a lot of people." He leans back against the front desk, dismissing the man behind it for the moment with a wave of his hand. "What exactly is it you need to speak with her about? She usually prefers business to go through myself or Miss Phrymides."

"Jammer told me she might be able help me with using Time. He said there aren't many Enchanters around and that I should ask for her help seeing as she's one of the only ones who qualify."

Starling looks the kid over, and then shrugs, "She might, she might not. What's in it for her?"

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie laughs lightly, rubbing the back of his head, looking at his feet. "Yeah, well. I haven't got anything to offer except service. If she's got some work to do around the museum or something, I dunno. I know a few things about Life that I guess I can show her. That is if she doesn't know it already, of course.. Like I said, I got nothin, I guess I'm kind of hoping she's feeling generous."

Ollie looks back up at Starling, smiling sheepishly.

"You offer what you can...a favor to be named at a future date." Starling walks away, stepping behind the desk and disappearing for a few moments, before returning soon, a scroll tied with ribbon in his hands. "I have what you seek, if you swear to this boon."

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie clears his throat. "A favor to be named at a future date. I do so swear."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

Ollie's Sybil's Sight sees a 'splash' of Fate on the scroll as the conditions are met. Looking down at himself, he see the dark band of a geas surrounding his aura.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread