Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
At the Museum

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"Yes Tyria, I'll get it set up right away. Is this enough hurry to bother Dee, or should I just set him up with a rental?"

Theo felt a little insulted but he hid it. He hadn't forced anything, anymore than she had at least. He had simply asked a question to which she knew the answer, just as she had of him. Her question had been more forceful in fact. To deny it was to be false, to say he couldn't say was to confirm it. She had verbally put him in a corner, so that any answer he gave would tell her something she wanted to know. It was impressive really but it made her hypocritical to accuse him of the same tactics in such a derogatory way.
    But he shunted all those feelings back. If she wanted her argument to have flaws in his mind that was again, her choice. He would simply have to research it on his own.
    He stood after Tyria mentioned going to Carson City. "I have a tour group coming in an hour. I have some notes in a green notebook at the desk if you can get a replacement. Or if you could call to reschedule or however you want to handle it."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Starling, darling," Tyria said, "Please arrange for a replacement for Theo. He's decided he wants me to share Mysteries, so I'm giving him the opportunity to contribute. Quid pro quo, you know."

Looking at Phrymides, she shook her head. "The ley lines have waited this long; another day won't matter."

"Now, Theo," she said, picking up her pen, "please remember to see Starling or Phrymides in the future. Otherwise I'll have to figure out what they're here for," she said with a smile at Starling and Phrymides.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Of course, dear. I'll check the schedules on my way out and see who's free." He smiles brightly, and bows his head to Phrym, "What about you, sweetheart, anything while I'm out?"

"I'll remember," he said and he was sure he would.
    Taking her his leave, he waited down the hall from the office for Phrymides to finish whatever business she had with Dr. Primoria.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Phrym, I wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry about the Herald position," Tyria said after Theo had left the room.

"We all felt it was necessary to give the Guardians a very public presence, all things considered. With only one Provost position allotted to us, I gave it to John because he's already running the Wards." She gave the girl a wink and a smile, "Besides, we both know you'd have been bored to tears as a Provost."

She waved her pen at the files and grimoire. "Just leave those here and see to Theo."

A few hours later, as night came, Tyria felt it. Brow furrowed, she stood and headed to the archives.

~~END SCENE~~

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread