Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Female Question, Male Answer....

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Because it's our biological nature.
    To invite someone into your bed is to tear down a wall, a wall that we as men need to keep our animal nature in check and our hands off you.

It's a gesture of intimacy, or even just trust when a woman tells you it's OK to share a bed. She's letting down her emotional defenses: 'the bubble' if you could call it that. There's a perfectly acceptable couch in the other room, to invite a guy into bed and expect them to behave is... odd.

Heck, that's more closeness than most relationships or hook-ups start from.

MORE...MORE......MORE......

Wow and yet another RHPS refrence from the DRED man......

Indeed, very well put too dude...

You know what, I am not even going to question that.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

LOL

You see now?

THANK YOU tsameti!!!!!!!

You renew my faith in male humanity. At least you understand the lines that have to be understood, and that when you cross them, you are basically granting permission in a way. I understand no means no. But there is just something a lot different from a girl saying "no" but sleeping next to you and expecting you to behave yourself in bed, vs choosing to just sleep on the couch...

Sang & Frost, you guys are scaring the heck out of me. Talk about your mixed messages!! First: wandering hands are "cute" as long as they aren't random? So basically it's OK if a guy touches you uninvited, as long as you know him and he's not "random"? Wow. Or, it's OK it's uninvited as long as he's cute?? Goodness...

So why is Nikki refusing to share a bed with Bella? Because he RESPECTS HER!!! He's a chivalrous knight in shining armour and even though he's admitted he's been completely breaking his faith and paying a whore just to have sex and blood that looks like Bella to satisfy his most base desires, he won't defile her reputation by making her sleep in his bed with him when she has no other option. What a jackass that would make him!!

Bella -- this is a really NICE thing. Not a bad thing!!! Enjoy being treated like a lady!!!!!

LOL

LOL Gotta agree with you there...

All women send mixed signals, that's nothing new, glad finally a woman noticed tho XD

Hold on now.
    I don't necessarily think we're talking about throwing mixed signals. I think in this case there's a girl, and a boy who for one reason or another she would not terribly mind hooking up with.

This guy never really makes a move, no serious advances. Then the one time they sleep in the same bed, suddenly he gets amorous. I think the question Bella raised is: why is it that a guy who won't ever make a pass under usual circumstances suddenly get frisky when you lie down.

So Bella has to wonder, Nikki you pansy you haven't been romantic all night, why now? Why is the sleeping part the thing that gives you ideas? It's a fair question... there's just a very good answer.

Good point...

But I think its exactly that withholding what makes him feel so 'unconfortable' and her so 'confortable', I mean, she kinda wants something to happen, but doesn't want to make the first move either...

Ok slow down here. First, about the only touching if he's cute thing, that was a joke.

No one is allowed to touch without permission. I don't care who you are. (ask Dred)

Second, I disagree that it is ok for a man to assume that just because a woman invites a man to sleep in her bed, he can have wandering hands or wandering anything else for that matter.

Sorry but, you need to ask. Not assume.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
+ Reply to Thread