1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Picking up new Rides

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

~CODA~
    Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

Coda Looks at the phone and smiles

Kaeda you know it.....when and where?

Hanging up the phone Coda looks to Char, over the blood red Satin sheets of her apartment, it was late and they still had not made it out of bed.

Looks like my driving skills are needed once again, can you give me a lift?

d
    defarious

Neil takes in the three cars it was a difficult decision all of them looked too good to pass up but then again there was something about a Ferrari that was impossible to pass up. With a grin on his face he looks at her "Well... I feel that the Ferrari is calling my name, so unless you'd prefer to drive it, that would be my choice."

She smiles. "I was hoping you would choose that one too. You're really the only one I trust with the Scuderia anyway. There so many things to remember... But you're so good at this stuff, you'll know exactly what to do." She rattled off the list she remembered and Neil seemed to know exactly what she was talking about.

"You know, maybe I'll just ride with you tonight, and we'll play tomorrow. I still feel really buzzed and I don't want to mess anything up. Let the "wonder twins" drive the other two tonight. What do you think?"

C
    Charunetrah

With Char's firey red hair sprawled across her pillow she looks over at Coda with her emerald relaxed sleepy eyes.

"Sure, what are your driving skills needed for?"

~CODA~

Getting out of bed he gets dressed in his extremly tight, almost painted on leather pants and flowing gauze shirt

Not sure but its for that Vantrue broad so has to be some crazy import jobby. Lets roll...

C
    Charunetrah

He must have been talking about Antoinette. She was nice enough, and her sense of style was quite esquisite. She kind of liked the kindred.

"Sounds good."

She crawled out of bed and grabbed her leather pants and her green tank top.

"Wanna take the bike or the Jag?"

~CODA~

Watching her dress he was at a loss for words, her shape so perfect her curves just right, he almost said forget it and dove back into bed with her and made sure she knew that she was to be all his tonight....but the thought was pushed aside at the thought of finishing the process with Kaeda tonight as well.

Jag not sure how many we might need to dirve back to the docks, if you don't mind.

C
    Charunetrah

"No problem."

She grabs her keys and follows Coda out the door locking it behind her.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Kaeda rode Lucky's bike to the address. It was all she could do not to try out the NOS, but if she used it all, there wouldn't be anything to show Coda.

It was still really weird that he called her old bike 'Lucky', too. As she raced through the streets, she hoped that Bella was treating the M right.

Arriving, she slowed down as she saw the cars.

Kuso, why do these people buy cars they can't drive?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

C
    Charunetrah

Char slams on her brakes as she screeches to a stop at the dock. She loved her sooped up Jag and the way it flew down the freeway.

She leaned over and passionatly kissed Coda one last time before she stepped out of the car.

"Let's see what we have here..."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread