9pm at the Museum

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Despite not really wanting to come back to the Museum, Asa didn't particularly want the Harpy where he had met Quinton, either.

Walking in, he headed to Rahyna's office.

If he could manage to piss her off, too, he'd have exacta. Who could he call for trifecta? Just pull a goddamn hat trick on the night.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Rahyna was sitting at her desk awaiting Asa when he entered she gave him a smile "Please have a seat." she gestured towards one of the chairs in front of her desk "I have something to discuss with you."

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/r...88/11709-2.jpg

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa sat down and waited patiently for Rahyna to speak.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Rahyna leans over her desk slightly and then starts to speak "I have asked to speak with you because I have concerns of the way certain members of your covenent have brought light to aspects of the way your covenent works. I know this light is unwanted." she sits back and watches Asa's reaction to her words.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Covenant?

"Indeed," Asa agreed. "And I defnitely appreciate your sharing those concerns. Could you please elaborate?"

"I can tell you that the Daeva clan now knows exactly how much power the Invicutus have within the city I can tell you that you have currently two Priscus with in your covenant you being one of them and the Mehket Priscus as well and this is information that I am sure you would not like to openly advertise in front of new kindred that have not even been acknowledged within the city and two of those happen to be Carthian." Rahyna spills the information she has on the table and then waits for his reaction or for further questions.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa had to work at not letting his jaw drop.

Who would say something like that? She also said the Daeva clan. A clan meeting? That meant either Jason Andrews --who no one had seen in weeks-- or Charles Black. Jason Andrews was also a member in good standing. From the way Icarus had pulled on Black's tie, he doubted that was true for him.

"Thank you very much," Asa said, glancing at her tattoo. "I am glad to see the Invictus has valuable friends."

He wanted to ask; and the way she wore it, invited the question. Still, it struck him as the type of thing that one was told about -- not that one asked about.

Rahyna smiled at Asa "I felt this matter should be brought to the attention of the Invictus think nothing of it I am sure you would have done the same." rising from her chair she slides around her desk and takes the chair next to him "So Priscus Clarke you have not taken me up on my offer of a tour therefore I take it you have been busy I hope it is not too much longer until you can come out for a proper visit that does not involve city politics of some sort." again giving him a warm smile she adds "Oh and you must bring Mrs. Ishani as a thank you for what she did the last time she was here."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa's smile didn't quite touch his eyes as he nodded. "Yes, forgive me for that. Between the attacks and the unfortunate revelations about Gabriel Marcus, things have been a bit hectic."

"Of course I'll bring Ishani, it would give us an excuse to spend some time together," he said with a look of mock exasperation. Turning towards her slightly, he continued, "Speaking of city politics, I've never met the new Seneschal. Can you tell me anything about her?"

Rahyna had figured someone would come and ask about her she sighs slightly "Ahhh Shadow yes I know quite a bit about her tell me what you would like to know." she figured this was the best approach give only specifics that he wants to know nothing more nothing less.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread