9pm at the Museum

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa's answered, eyes filled with laughter. "Only if she has any pet peeves -- I wouldn't want to start things off poorly with her. And, of course, contact information," he added.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Rahyna considers his question the looks at him and smiles "Well I can tell you that she does not appreciate it when someone is rude and also when people try to force their opinion on her she likes to be in control of her own decisions and not have other people's shoved down her throat." she gets up and walks back around her desk pulling out a piece of paper she writes down a phone number and the address to the chapter house for Asa and hands it to him "You will be able to reach her hear almost anytime."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa read the information and put it in his pocket. I

t was a shame, a chapter house?

Not that he was discriminatory, it had just always been pleasurable to visit the theatre. Sometimes the strains of the orchestra in the background had been welcome.

Then again, perhaps now he could go to the theater and not think about 'business'.

"Thank you very much," Asa said. "For everything. Please let me know if there's anything I can do it return."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"As I have already stated I had concern for the Invictus as a hole and I am fully aware that you prefer to hold your cards a little closer to your chest rather than putting them on the table for any to see as they walk by I have no doubt that you would have done the same if you were in my shoes therefore I expect nothing in return." She walks around her desk once more and extending a hand to Asa "It has been very good to see you again Priscus Clarke and look forward to another visit without so much politics involved."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa took her hand and smiled. "Of course. Once things slow down, Ishani and I will figure out when we can slip away. Maybe Hound Davis would be willing to cover us, if we covered him," he said as his smile broke into a grin.

"It is always a pleasure," Asa said before taking his leave.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread