Birthday Wishes

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh smiles. "Yes, if that person doesn't actually exist then I suppose they aren't a guest are they? So, do you stay with the customer throughout their day? Or do you have other duties to perform?"

"Usually I just show guests to whichever facility they're interested in," he said. "Then whenever they need an attendant, one of us shows up. This early in the morning, most of the guests are regular members and know their way around," he says with a slightly defensive tone, as if to justify the time he's spent with Ankh.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh smiles. "Well that's good. I would hate to think I was getting you in trouble by taking up so much of your time."

She looks around the room and sighs. The place was relaxing, she would admit that, but she was bored and lonely.

"I think I'll go for a swim then. And I'll probably just go after that. I am not really interested in the manicures or anything." She stands, unwraps herself and grabs the robe. Throwing it over her shoulders, she looks at Steve. "Thank you for being so helpful."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

Steve nods, and proceeds to show her the boutique, where they sell swimwear, among other over-priced items. From there, he leads her outside, to a beautiful pool area. High walls ensure privacy from the rest of the outside world, and lush landscaping turn the walls into something beautiful rather than institutional.

Lounge chairs dot the deck around the pool as well as large beach umbrellas. There's a cabana with a man cleaning glasses, and a blonde woman swimming laps like a professional.

"If you need something," Steve says, "There's a phone at the cabana bar that can page the front desk."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh nods. "Ok, and if I don't see you before I leave, thank you for all the help." She hands him a twenty and then heads for the pool.

Taking a quick swim, she decides she would much rather be alone. She goes back into the massage room, changes her clothes, pays her bill and leaves. She would much rather spend a relaxing day at home trying to decipher that book Kai gave her. Maybe the girly thing isn't for her after all.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread