DISPLAYED
At the Rage (Everyone)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jammer, Apostate

"Man," Jammer said, "I don't think so. What you're going to do is make my people uptight as hell. A lot of them come here to 'get away', if you catch my drift. Besides," he shrugs, "I don't think you're going to find what you're looking for by bouncing at a different club every night."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Gwenivelle shows up to The Rage with Bourbon and some kid from her Lit class.

And the dumbass gets bumped at the door for sporting the worst fake since Coldplay's hype of their 2008 release.

"Fuck him. Can't even remember his name." Bourbon says. "Little witchie, it's time to get emulsified. Shots?"

"Fuuuuuuuck, I can't. Boss man'll chew me out if I show up tomorrow under the creeping grey. I can have two beers, maybe."

"Suck a lolcat Gwenny, I'm gonna get drunk. I'll make sure to get something floral for you."

"I hope you slip and die bitch..." Jimmy ventures towards that waitress he's trying to get with, and Gwenivelle has to shout above the noise of the club. "Get me a goddamned 7 and 7!"

She spots Jammer at the far end of the bar and figures she ought to say hello. Gwenny squeezes over and starts in mock surprise, "look who's still spinning tracks here! Thought someone would have fired you after my last review..." She plants a one arm half hug on Jammer. She figures that it's a very French thing to to. (It's not) "Who is this? Your lawyer?" she laughs.

K
    Kai

Kai nods at Jammer.
    "Thats too bad. Keep me in mind." Kai flags the bartender to order another Vodka tonic. Nothing left to do now but drink, in a suit, among people who had no respect for real style.

Kai arches an eyebrow at Gwen
    "Kai, Lawyer Extraordinaire"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jammer, Apostate

"That's right, girl," Jammer said with a laugh, "I hired him to sue you. Just because I don't spin Tammy Wynette and Winona Judd doesn't mean there's no skill." He proceeds to finish introductions, "Kai, this is Gwen. Gwenny, we were talking about the big get-together coming up -- you gonna do a review of that?"
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Oh, you are BAD. You are baaaad." Gwenny rolls her eyes so far back into her head they nearly get stuck. "Besides, you know I've always been more of a Glen Campbell sort of girl"

"Kai, yeah hey, Gwenivelle. Are we talking about that Foam Party you're doing, or are we talking about the meeting?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jammer looks at Kai. "Why is it white girls see a dark skinned man and immediately scream 'foam party!'?"

He laughs, and adds, "Sheeeeit, what I want is to find someone who can change the foam to whipped cream! But -yeah- we were talking about the meeting."

K
    Kai

"At least she didn't look at me and ask where her cat was." Kai smiled to himself. "Yeah, I think I'm in a holding pattern until the meeting happens. Hadn't had much in the way of orders passed down to me other than the one we just handled. I'm curious to see what has the Mysts all riled up.
    Gwen, who are you with?"

"Yea, we're screaming alright. Screams of fear, the only emotion those dank-ass dreds get from a woman." She retorts. "Besides, you know you love those parties... It's the only bath you get these days."

"I think I'm technically with the 'Nihilists', which is the worst fucking name imaginable. Ugh, the meeting is going to be such a shitstorm. I'm on the job for like two weeks and the head honcho goes Norman Bates and wigs out. I think we're getting someone new, hopefully someone who isn't insane."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"So, what?" Jammer asks looking interested. "Nihilist Niles wigged out?"

K
    Kai

Kai takes a sip of his drink.
    Great, a fucking Guardian
    He does his best to keep a nonchalant face "That's what I heard"
    Let's see how this plays into Vex's schemes.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread