51 - 60
DISPLAYED
The House that Wellmer Built

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus just sighs and stands back up. [i]Once again, my companions suffer because of my actions.

PRE

He's still in range... take the shot, you might get lucky... But Joshua knew luck had nothing to do with it. This guy, he'd see the shot coming and just re-direct the bullet--maybe back into the Arrow, maybe into Animus. It made Joshua want to gnash his teeth and scream, but it just wasn't worth it.
    He looks at his car, lopsided on only three full tires. "Petty whoreson," he mutters. With exaggerated care, not wanting to spook a reaction out of the bad guy, he puts his gun away. Then he flips Ando the bird.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

He revs the bike, and takes off.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus walks back inside, quite unhappy with the way events played out.

PRE

Joshua watches until Ando is gone, and then just stands there, gazing after him. Finally he starts to move, kneeling down carefully to pick up his brass and pocketing it before heading to the hostel.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero is inside, with Calligan. The man seems to be on the verge of regaining consciousness. "So what the fuck was all that?" Zero asks. His shirts a bit of a mess, from using the sleeves to clean blood off of himself.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus sighs. "Whoever that man is, he nearly killed Calligan when we came knocking. I forced him off his bike, which is why he was so angry." Animus sighs. "I'm sorry I put you guys through that. I thought we could catch him, but ..." He shakes his head.

PRE

"Not your fault," Joshua says, with a sigh. "At least Calligan lived. Hopefully we can get some information from him, and if not... well, can't hide forever. Thanks for your help, Zero," he adds. His voice is a bit drained. There should be some venom in that statement but he can't seem to muster it up.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Sorry guys," Zero says, looking a bit embarrassed. "I've just never been in a, uh, fight like that before."

He looked down at Calligan. "Maybe we should call Tyria? At the Museum? Niles creeps me out, and Undrichmann will shit when he finds out -- I've heard he has a temper."

PRE

"I still don't know anyone in this town," Joshua says, "but yeah, let's call the Museum. We needed to figure out what they knew, anyway, may as well kill two birds with one stone." He pauses for a moment, then looks to Zero. "Sorry. It's wrong of me to expect everyone's going to instantly take up arms--especially when they're hurt and untrained."

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread