(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall was back at work, helping the few students he have not stab themselves in the feet. Honestly, he was sick of how many of them wanted to make light-saber noises. Sighing as he put away the equipment for lunch, he glanced up at Grace's office.

Where was she?

He hadn't seen her for days. Or Lisaundra, for that matter.

Was something going on?

Rumiko peeked her head through the front door of the Dojo, her eyes glancing around the room, the ponytails her hair was pulled up into bouncing around. She saw Nightfall, and then bounced her way over, obviously dressed in some rather old fashioned kung fu uniform.

"Hi there! You must be the one in charge! I was told there were lessons given here for kung fu and stuff like that!" She smiles and all of her shiny white teeth are on display, a whirl of cherry blossoms flowing across the area behind her only to disappear a few feet away.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall leaned to the side, watching the blossoms settle. That was just... cool.

Looking back at her he smiled and shook his head in the negative and pointed upstairs where Grace's office was.

Picking up a piece of chalk, he wrote on his blackboard.

I just work here, for Grace.

He gave her a curious look. Maybe she knew what was happening?

"Aww..." and then a sprig of recognition hits her eyes, "Ohhhh! I heard about you..you're the one without a voice, aren't you? I'm so terribly sorry! Well maybe I should come back tomorrow? I'd so adore learning more about it! I know so much already, but there's always room for improvement! At least, that's what my old trainer said!"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall grinned and nodded at her description of him. He wrote on the board again:

Maybe? I do swords.

He looked again at the cherry blossoms, and added:

Sp/Su/A/W?

Rumiko stretched out, tugging on her pigtails momentarily before grinning again. "What makes you think I do swords, too?" She then frowns, and then hmms...."That would be number one!"

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall scratched his head. He wasn't sure how she had misunderstood his statement, but correcting her would probably take longer than it was worth. He was still curious about her, too. The effects of her Mantle were strong... very strong.

He thought for a few moments, looked around to make sure the dojo was empty, and wrote:

Are you the Sp Q?

Rumiko grinned and then twirled around on her feet, almost in a dance of glee. "Now how on earth would you have guessed that?" She giggles lightly and her pigtails bounce about.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

He laughed silently with her. Spring had always been his favorite of the Seasons, he just didn't belong there as much as he did Winter.

I can teach you dance he wrote quickly, and looked at her with a mischievous appraisal.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Rumiko laughs a giggly laugh, and then nods her head. "I've never been a very good dancer, that's for sure! I'm much more interested in learning more kung-fu though!" and she gives a quick spurt of hi-yas and kicks and chops.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread