21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Discovery Park 3

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I can only ever see a few seconds of the past, and the attempt must be fueled with mana. It is not something that I do lightly." Animus releases his Life Sight and immediately begins muttering in the Atlantean tongue. He concentrates, focusing on the instant that Blackfire first touched the Death stone.

Postcognition
    03-25 18:36:22 Animus rolls 7 dice to Gnosis + Time + HS 2 successes
    1,9,7,1,4, 7,9
    Spent 1 mana. Mana is now 7.

K
    Kai

Animus Scrutinizes the flash of light. He feels that the stone was close to activating anyway, but Blackfire's attempt to move it sped up the process a little. The white flash of light on the spirit side was a very powerful Unmaking magic. It instantly snuffed Blackfire's life, and cause his now soulless remains to char in an instant.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus' voice betrays no small amont of anger. "No, it didn't simply kill him. It took his soul first!" For the briefest instant, he looks as if he might strike the stone, but he checks his rage. After several seconds of silence, he looks over Zero's photos. Then he addresses Zero, his voice betraying only the slightest undercurrent of emotion. "Get pictures of the trees as well. They're the material reflection of the gross Arcana stones. Also, that boulder" He points at the material reflection of the 'prime' stone "is the one subtle Arcanum that hasn't yet activated."

PRE

Uncomfortable with the situation--he's never been shown how to deal with someone who's lost a friend--Joshua looks to the ground, kicking at a loose pebble. "Everything's dead here," he says after Animus points out the stone. "The grass, the trees... They didn't just go into stasis for winter, they're dead. I'm not even sensing any insect life."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero nods and takes the pictures. "That's harsh man. But aren't we talking about the same guy that was charging up Apostates with Mana for $50 a head? I mean... not a real big loss."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

O
    Organiker

Fiddler spoke to Zero, "I don't know where you come from, but the man is dead. show some damn respect."

Fiddler felt listless. first the shock of being flung and now the shock of Blackfire's death... he resolved to put an end to this collecter. "Do we need anything else? or do we have what we need?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, I'm sure he's been welcomed into the Aether by the loving arms of Angels," Zero deadpanned. "Where he'll find all the respect he deserves."

Maybe this guy Fiddler didn't realize that leaving the Lie behind was a blessing. Really odd perspective for a Thearch.

"Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, I've got pictures, anything else we need?" Zero tried to stem his annoyance, but he was quickly being reminded of why he left the ranks of the Thearchs for the Libertines.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus glares at Zero, his eyes seeming to reflect the intensity of the Primal Wild itself. "Did you mishear me earlier? Blackfire was not simply killed. That thing" he gestures toward the center of the pentagram "didn't just kill him, it severed his soul first and probably added it to it's collection. Do not make light of an abomination against nature."

Animus concentrates on his breathing for several seconds, fighting to bring his emotions under control. Finally, he returns his focus to the problem at hand. "I think we've gathered what we can. Let's go."

K
    Kai

((I need everyone to roll gnosis + stamina))

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero tried not to gape at Animus' words. Nature? Apparently this one subscribed more to the Fallen World's philosophies on nature and Souls than the truth. Had a real Consilium been in Sacramento, Blackfire's soul would have been dangling on the necklace of a Provost -- or at least a piece of in, in a Soul Stone.

There were a ton of things to reply with, but at the end of the day, Zero was a lazy bastard. Besides, they were Thearchs, and weren't used to thinking for themselves.

Oddest Thearchs he'd ever met, though.

"Yeah," he said, "my bad. So back to Cal's?"

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread