Watch
131 - 139
DISPLAYED
Got a Hill and a Hole to Dig

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

The weird resonances here have been buzzing around Armstrong's head making it hard to think, let alone put together complicated thoughts. "Ugh... Give me some time and I, uh, I can make a portal to get us back to Sacramento." She waves a hand around her head, like she's trying to shoo away a fly. "So, is that the plan?"

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

"Armstrong, you'll be doin' us a sincere goodness if you would right away. Grab all the keys everyone."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

A shudder passers through her frame. "I'm not doing it here. Did you have a vehicle we need to get back?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Captain and Crew go and grab stones.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

"Well, I was under the thought that Lieutenant and Ensign could take it back, close out the hotel too. Can we please just get far enough away from this place to open that door?"

Armstrong
    Armstrong

PRE

Armstrong heads up the passage, growing noticably less distraught as she ascends. "It might take me a couple of hours to get the equations right. Unless someone has an Intimate connection to a secure location, I think the best way to go about this would be to build an Einstein-Rosen bridge from here to my garage. Once I get it up I can keep it stable for a while if we need to. While I'm putting it together, they can take care of that, everyone else can pack and when they get back we can drive out of here."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"One detail that I didn't mention earlier: the obelisks are in the Shadow Realm. When we get back to your garage, I can open up a gate across the Gauntlet, but it will probably take a couple of hours to create."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Thats fine, We move, now." Captain says and he and the Crew storm out of the cave. "Ensign, Leftenant, clear out the hotel." He throws them a small wad of cash. "Leftenant is in charge, Double time it"

The two of them hop in the van and head bakc into town, and check out themselves and ruby from the hotel.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( please change Scenes ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread