Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Searching for Leads

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

~RIP-TIDE~

Driving as fast as he could without breaking laws Rip looked at the two....

Where are we going.....and damned if I know the only one I talked to besides you all was my old buddy Jammer and if he did this thats fucking wacked

"What about Jenner? He knew where we were going. I don't think Jammer's a part of this, but what do I know. Still, I say we go to the Rage and talk to him."

~RIP-TIDE~

Looking to the man bleeding all over

And what about mister I am bleeding all over your nice care sorry about that...back their.....

s
    something random

(I was thinking my spell would have stopped most of the bleeding)
    "I don't think Jenner did this but I don't have any way of telling either. However we were all asking questions about the creature at the park earlier one the creature or one of it's allies could easily have found out about us

"Then why not come after us like he did the others? Why sit up on a rooftop and pull some sniper shit if he's all claws to the wall like we thought? All I talked to are the bums and the skaters. I can't figure it, but maybe you're right and one of them went running to tell someone. What makes you think it wasn't Jenner?"

~RIP-TIDE~

HOLY SHIT THESE TWO ARE FUCKING INSANE......were shot bleeding all over and just holding a ready conversation on who or what turned us in....

LEFT? RIGHT? Any idea where were headed gentlemen..... I don't think you want to go to a hospital...

WHAT THE FUCK DID I WALK INTO....

"Dude, chill! I said where I think we should go. The Rage. Doc, you ok? You took a pretty bad hit out there, but it looked like you patched it up pretty good."

~RIP-TIDE~

Rip looks at him and in the calmest voice he can muster at the moment

Great the Rage...Mind telling me where that is?

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

Ollie slows down, takes a deep breath. "Alright... The Rage is downtown. I'll show you the way."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Please continue this here... ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread