In which Beacon, Joshua, and Zero have been sent by Calligan Wellmer to round up Apostates.

~~ Narration ~~

As Joshua prepares to take the trio on their mission of Apostate relocation, Calligan comes rushing out of the house, motioning him to roll down the windows.

When Joshua complies, Calligan gasps for breath and tells them, "Something just happened. Over at Discovery Park. I could feel it... the Resonance was almost like a shockwave... get over there -- now!"

Despite the irony of a Master of Life gasping for breath from a dash down a sidewalk, the Thyrsus Libertine is obviously upset, and his urgency is clear.

No hesitation. Joshua makes sure everyone is buckled in and that Calligan is clear, and backs out of the driveway. He heads down the road. "Stay awake," he says to Zero. "I need you to navigate me. Mikhail's going to be busy keeping an eye out."
He turns the Creedence tape off--no need for a distraction right now.

Zero vaguely makes a note to start stocking up on 5-Hour Energy bottle-lets and nods, and provides Joshua with directions.

He's almost successful in not sounding cranky about it.

(( This thread can merge with Discovery Park once Animus crosses the Gauntlet ))