Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
The Museum of Anthropology and Antiquity

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    K
    Kai

"I don't make accusations. It's not my place. All I can say is I would hope not, and it would surprise me if he was involved." The tired, sad face gave away the 'or not' that was unspoken.
    "If I come across any hard evidence, I will let you know."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Oh, two other things -- sorry to take any more of your time; one, please apologize to Phrymides for the other night at Avalon; two, do you know of any Adept or Disciple of Matter?" West asked, before they left.
    Nimbus

K
    Kai

She smiles briefly
    "I heard about that. I wouldn't worry to much about it. She needs to think before she speaks, and regardless of politics, at least be respectful up front, but I will pass that along. On the second, are you talking just anybody? I have one that works directly for me, but I need to know why you are asking before I answer that."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West gave a noncommittal shrug. "Don't need 'em now -- might later. Always handy to know where one is if we find any evidence or clues, you know? Thanks, Tyria."

He turned to Ankh, "You ready?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh nods. "Ready whenever you are boss. Off to find Kai then?"

She pulls her keys out of her purse and heads for the door.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread