11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Back to Discovery Park

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus walks toward the newcomers. He has a slightly haunted look about him. "Who are you, and why are you here?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I sure am," Zero replies, going through his ritual -- making sure his shoelaces were tied and tight.

When the man addressed them, Zero spoke up before his Arrow companion could turn things... less than friendly. "Whoa, you OK? Wellmer sent us. Said something happened. You Pentacle?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Joshua stays quiet, glad to let Zero take the lead--at least, for the moment. He's listening to the two of them talk, but also keeping an eye open to their surroundings.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, I'm Pentacle. As to what happened, my cabal tried to interfere with something we didn't understand.

There are ten obelisks in the Shadow Realm, arranged in the Atlantean Pentagram. Only a few of them have activated, but their power is potent."
    Animus' voice takes on a bitter intensity."We thought that if we could move one of the stones, break the pentagram, we could break the magic. Now one of my Cabal-mates is dead, and the other two have disappeared."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zero's jaw dropped open as he listened. "Damn, dude, that's some heavy shit," he finally said.

Sounded like a lot more action than he was used to.

He looked at Joshua with a curious look, and shrugged. Zero had no idea what to do.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Joshua relaxes a bit, as the obvious threat isn't even on this plane of existence. At Zero's shrug he quirks one brow; he seems just as confused as the Libertine. "The Shadow Realm," he repeats, thinking. "You say only some of them have activated--which? Wait, no. Back up, start at the beginning; what exactly are these obelisks doing? What have you tried?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Can we discuss this in the car? We're not going to solve this by ourselves, and the Elders need to know what's happening." Without waitng for a response, Animus begins to walk toward Joshua's car. He continues talking over his shoulder. "The stones to activate so far were, in order, fate, mind, spirit, and, when we tried to move it, death. So far, only subtle arcana, but they were powerful enough."

((I'm assuming that the familiar won't fit in the car. I'm also assuming that it can follow easily enough, even if it can't keep up.))

PRE

"Yes, yes, of course," Joshua says, going back to the car, opening the door and rocking the seat forward so Zero and Animus can get in. "You'll have to direct me, I'm new to town."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, ok," agreed Zero, climbing back into the car. "Let's go back to Cal's place, and see what he says? What's your name, man? I'm Zero -- a Libertine. That's Josh, he's a G.I... Arrow."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus chuckles. "Quite the group we have going. I'm Animus, a Ladder mage."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread