Ended
Watch
141 - 150
DISPLAYED
(1012) Eternal Court IX

Page 15 of 19 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Last
    Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Thomas left the Prince and took stock of those still in the Court proper, looking specifically for the Domain's Harpy and Carthian Prefect. Spotting her he walks over, "Thanks for the advice. The Prince has asked to have a word with you." The Prefect had shown that she was willing to help out the other members of the Movement and that counted for a lot with Thomas.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara looks up from her own mental wanderings as Thomas comes up and speaks. The soft smile quickly returns to her lips as she speaks.* Of course Mr O'Conner, I'm always available if you wish for advice. *The smile droops a little at the second part of the statement, and she nods her head.* Thank you, I'll go see what he requires. Have a pleasant evening, Mr O'Connor... *One final dip of her head to her fellow Carthian and she moves around the gathered crowd towards the Prince. Stopping a respectable distance away, she drops her gaze to the floor until she is acknowledged and told to come closer.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa Clarke
    Mask of Tranquility

Asa watched Thomas make his way directly to Ciara, mostly curious to see how the man prioritized. Watching the interaction, then Ciara approach, he arched an eyebrow and gestured for her to come nearer.

"I don't think that, in my entire life or Requiem, I've ever found a woman who considers my company as distasteful or as much of a burden as you do," he said, with an amused tone.

The light tone gave no hint to the thought that flickered through his mind, no doubt exacerbated by the proximity of Ciara's strong predator.

As the eminent Lord of the Domain, Prince or no, he could "fix" that.

"That being said, if you find being my Harpy ill-suited to your liking, or in conflict with your interests, you have only to say so,"
    Asa added softly, not wishing anyone to overhear that the Harpy position might be up for grabs.

The thought of giving Ishani's little blonde fuck-toy his ear for evening unto eternity almost made him grind his teeth, but he kept his expression pleasant and curious.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara steps close enough so that the words between them are audible only between the two of them. She had expected the Prince to perhaps a little non-plused she had side-stepped the Seneshal with the report. So his remarks take the Ventrue quite by surprise. That confusion shows in her face as she furrows her brow.* I'm... afraid I don't understand Your Majesty. Whatever I have done to displease you, please let me know...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Your expression changed right before you came over here, I presume when Mr. O'Connor mentioned that I wanted to speak with you," Asa prompted.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Jillian Malloy

"Pussy" Jillian says giving him a playful sock in the arm. "So, Jax you and I are getting along pretty well Eh? I have a favor to ask you..." Jillian led her whip off to a private corner of the Elysium.

Conner Greyson

Conner is enjoying the interchange between the women, "Yes Herald Naetesh, Professionals, much like beautiful women, must have there secrets." Conner said doing his best to compliment the women on both there prowess as professionals and there beauty. He probably failed though...

PRE

Ajax

Ajax follows Jillian off to one of the corners of the room. "Yeah, we're getting to be pretty good buds, what do you need?"

S
    Steven

Jillian Malloy

"You see all these stuffed shirts around here. Keep me in check man, i don't want to be one ah them. I am no different then any other gangrel. I don't want this priscus job getting to my head. If it does start getting that way slap ths shit outta me." Jillian says rather bluntly. She was serious in her words. "I am relying on you man, your the only friend I got."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*The faint smile returns to Ciara's lips.* Your Majesty, did you ever look forward to being called to the Head Master's office while in school? I would think, as a fellow Ventrue, you would take pride that being summoned before you brings with it a certain sense of foreboding...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa laughed, a rich, amused sound which he did nothing to conceal, until it dwindled into a slow chuckle and smile.

The laughter in his eyes slowly faded, and he leaned forward until his lips were almost brushing the Harpy's ear and whispered.

The Whisper

Page 15 of 19 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Last
Closed Thread