(1012) Eternal Court IX

Page 10 of 19 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Jillian Malloy

"Be more specific there kid, which players?"
    Jill asked. "This town has a lot of Rollers Jax"

Conner Greyson

"No Heirophant, I merely wished to introduce myself. I have a great deal of respect for you Family. I owe a debt to the Nosferatu and I wanted you to know I am at your disposal if you are in need of assistance." Conner said bowing his head to the Heirophant. Even if she couldn't see it there was still propriety and others could see it.

PRE

Ajax

"Well I've met the Prince, the Seneschal, the new Keeper of Elysia and the Mekhet Priscus. I was mainly wondering about two things, who likes our clan and who hates us?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa Clarke & Ishani Naetesh
    Mask of Tranquility

Asa could feel the predators gathering, like sharks gathering to chum. Whether or not his attention was needed, it was always useful to see who was politicking with whom.

He and Ishani descended the stairs, a sharp contrast. Asa was, as usual, dressed in a dark suit with crisp lines and a tie knotted in a perfect Windsor. Ishani, on the other hand, wore dark jeans and heavy motorcycle boots, topped with a leather riding jacket. For a handful of the city's residents, it was a reminder of when the Shadow had been Sheriff.

If it bothered either that they were mismatched, it didn't show.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

"To be honest yo, I have no idea. When I got here the only Gangrel besides Regent Hart and Dog was Charlie. And we know how well that shit turned out." Jillian says with a hint of disdain in her voice. "My thinking is that shit isn't given about us. So any opinions of the Gangrel is up to us to fuck up."

Katrina

Katrina entered Elysium, after looking around she soon realised where she needed to go. She was hoping to meet with the prince or seneshal tonight and had put on her best dress for the occasion. (Shown in character photo)

As she decended the stairs into Elysium proper she observed the room, trying to figure out who the important figures were. She couldn't help but notice the room of people, how many of them were actual members of the court? Perhaps the city was larger than she had expected?

She approached the bottom of the stairs and paused. By now people would be looking at her. The serious expression she had started with at the top of the stairs had suddenly turned into a friendly one. She smiled at anyone looking at her whilst feeling the room for anyone she could talk to.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Dirge

"Oh, Acolyte Wooding of course. My apologies I don't know what came over me. It is good to finally meet you. I hope that your time in the city has been treating you well enough? We simply have to spend more time together as a covenant. If I can finalize a venue I hope to have ritual once again. It has been far too long in this city since our last."

Dirge was surprised by Conner's offer and was a little suspicious of it at first. She considered it for a brief moment wondering what could be the source of such an offer.

"That is a most generous offer Hound Greyson. It is appreciated and I'll certainly keep it in mind should I require assistance. Tell me a bit about yourself. Do you have any local affiliations with regard to covenant or have you worked with the Circle before?"

Victoria

After hearing the woman's tentative idea for court she found herself a little more at ease around the woman. It sounded like she had a more sensible taste for fashion that was a welcome change after the eccentric nature of the previous Keeper.

"A Palm Court? That sounds like it could be quite lovely. It is nice to see someone with thoughtful ideas and a sense of propriety. I've had to arrange live music before so if you require any assistance with a small orchestra I'd be happy to assist or give you some references."

"I haven't actually held a position as Keeper in Sacramento before, however, I'm certain that you will do quite well in the position. As far as advice? Well as long as you aren't using torpid kindred as center pieces anything you do would be a vast improvement. It will also be in part your role to ensure safety and maintain order in court to make sure things run smoothly. Most kindred are rather sensible, but if you require assistance don't hesitate to ask for it."

PRE

Ajax

The big Gangrel saw the Prince enter court with an absolutely stunning woman on his arm who Ajax considered the best dressed lady in attendance this evening. He thought of that Mel Brooks line, "It's Good To Be King" and thought that Princes didn't seem to do too badly either. Next he noticed the brunette who entered the room, another stone cold stunner. It seemed that undeath was good for the skin.

"Well that's certainly better than having to dig ourselves out of some hole made by someone else. So if we end up putting our noses to the ground and looking for the Brood is there anyone around we can trust to lend a hand or who might be good to pump for information?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha simply gushes with enthusiasm and excitement at Victoria's words, wide eyed, she smiles...nodding often as Victoria talks...wide eyed at the offer of practical help and advice..."Thank you, Seneschal! Goodness! Thank you very much! A small chamber orchestra was exactly the very thing I had in mind too, ma'am!" Martha giggles, bright eyed and clearly delighted to be of one mind with the dazzling Victoria, "I shall look forward to talking with you about a great many things!" she offers a meek, respectful curtsy to Victoria...a seemingly genuine and spontaneous gesture of gratitude.

As she rises from her curtsy, Martha notices several things, firstly that her attention is drawn to the presence of the Prince, Ishani...who are instantly offered a fine curtsy...and...gracefully descending The Stairs is...an Unknown Kindred!

Wide eyed, Martha grips at her cane, pouts and looks to Victoria, then back to Katrina...gripping her cane harder, she mewls slightly under her breath as she gathers control over the sinister desires provoked by the tension between Beasts...whispering to Victoria, somewhat distracted and raspingly..."Perhaps, ma'am, we should see about the...young lady..." nodding to carefully, politely, indicate to Katrina "...and...ensure she comes to the Domain in peace."
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Steven

Conner Greyson

Conner Listens to the Raven Haired haunt and nods a couple times. "I am the Hound of Citrus Heights, a member of Clan Mekhet, and I am Currently Unaligned."

*Pause*

"But to be frank, Heirophant, I respect your Covenant and its beliefs but they are beliefs I do not share. My Debt is to your Family. The Nosferatu of New York took me in to there Necropolis and showed me kindness and took me in. For this I owe the Nosferatu a debt."

Jillian Malloy

"DTA man, DTA." pause "Except for me" Jillian said the last bit as almost and afterthought. Jillian watched the Prince and His Lady enter the Court as well as, shortly there after, another beautiful woman. "Think she is with the Prince?" Jillian asked her Whip.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Victoria

Her eyes getting drawn to the new arrival with Martha, the Seneschal grit her teeth as her inner wasp demanded the new comer be ripped asunder. Forcing it into submission she smiled to Martha.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. Shall we?"
    Victoria asked while holding out an arm to Martha and waited to see if the woman would accept.

Dirge

"I think you misunderstood the intention of my question. People generally come seeking us when they are ready and I realize not many follow our path. I wasn't asking if you were interested I was just curious if you had many dealings with Acolytes in the past. However, I understand from your explanation your intent is strictly clan related."

"It is good that you had found a place to fit in, out casts such as ourselves understand what it means to be without support. It is unfortunate that without a Necropolis there is no such support structure in Sacramento for the city's haunts. I hope to remedy it someday soon...not that there are many haunts to take advantage of it these days."

Page 10 of 19 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
Closed Thread