1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1012) Eternal Court IX

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Days have passed since the Gangrel Jillian Malloy announced her challenge to the Priscus position held by Charlie Barrett, and more than one courtier is curious to hear the results. Also of note is the return of the Prince's Herd to Court, which seem composed entirely of attractive young women -- many who can also be found working at Avalon or The Lily under more mundane circumstances.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

For Chris, this was the third time in court, but only the second time he walked in. Last time someone had to drag him in, which was, although he wasn't concious, not very comfortable.

I hope my visit will be more pleasant this time.

And it started better already. There we're some nice people walking around. For now, he looked at them. He seemed to be the first one in court, so there weren't a lot other things to do.

And so he looked: AC. What is AC? Thinking about what it meant Chris walked to the announcements to check for something new.There he realized what AC was.

Awh...It seems our Prince knows how to pamper himself...

Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was sitting quietly in her sparsely decorated and furnished office, as she has been for most of the evenings since becoming Keeper. Keeping an eye and ear for activity on The Stairs from her vantage point.

Putting down her heavily annotated and bookmarked second-hand copy of 'In The Time of the Americans' by David Fromkin she picks up her cane and heads off to see what's occuring.

Martha is dressed very modestly in a calf length black gymslip, black school blazer, school style satchel and straw boater hat. A neatly knotted gents standard issue red necktie; a crisp white blouse, white socks (probably kneesocks, but it's hard to tell due to the length of her tunic) peek from the hem of her gymslip - sensible black shoes round out the look. For those who can tell, she has an aroma of lavender and minty toothpaste about her.

Blinking as she adjusts her hat and happily studies the arrival.

Briefly, Martha leans meekly on her cane as she studies Chris; trying to assess his mood. On one of the last encounters with him, he was been dragged, torpid, and then stuffed into a closet...all very inglorious. Seeing him upright and active fills her with apparent glee. Martha tries a sincere and friendly smile and makes her careful, if limping, way over towards him.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris looks up when someone appears to be in court after all. Coming out of the Keepers office, but he didn't recognize her has the Keeper he knew. He is visibly confused for a moment What happened to Miss Maskelyne?

But when the woman approached him smiling, he realized that for him, this was better than Ciara already.

When the Keeper came near, he tried to put up a nice smile as well. And he bowed for her. 'A good evening Keeper.'

'I am Chris Wooding.' He said that polite, his thoughts are quite different. Not hostile, but very confused. Now, who are you? And.... are you really limping?
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha smiles and is obviously delighted at the bow and smile from Chris. Taking a moment to nod happily to any of the Prince's female associates she recognises while en route to Chris.

All wide eyed and gleeful, she hobbles closer, adding a small curtsy of her own by way of greeting. Her lame leg seems stiff at the knee and ankle as she offers her small curtsy. In a cheerful and excited English accent she begins to chatter away as she rises from her curtsy; "Ah, and a very good evening to you too, Mister Wooding! How do you do? It is good to see you up and about, sir! My name is Martha, Miss Martha Villiers, the Keeper of the Elysia. Were you expecting or intending to meet Harpy Maskelyne? Did you need to speak with her personally, sir...I will happily deliver a message to her!" another happy smile from Martha, "Or...rather: were you simply hoping for some quiet respite and, if you'll pardon the tautology, some rest from your Requiem in the Elysium?" a slight, if sincere, giggle - a giggle, she clearly hopes...shared with Chris, rather than at him.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris was caught by surprise. He raises his eyebrows and then couldn't keep himself from laughing heartly. This was almost too much happines fired at him in a short period.

'I.... I take the second option.' He shakes his head to shuffle off all the tense and confusion. 'I'm fine, thank you Miss Villers. And I was indeed expecting Miss Maskelyne as Keeper, but I have no particular intensions to speak with her tonight.'

Chris stops for a moment, to let his brain absorb all this new information. 'Quite some things have changed since the last time I was here. Miss Maskelyne is the Harpy now. And I can congratulate you with your new position as Keeper.' Although the atmosphere was very friendly, Chris bows his head to show some respect again.

Then he asks softly, with a curious voice: 'Is there anything else I should know? Even the undead cannot live without the right gossip, so it seems sometimes.'

PRE

Ajax

The big Gangrel came down the stairs dressed in a dark green almost dress shirt and a pair of black slacks. Seeing that there are only two other kindred in the room so far tonight he makes his way over towards them, nodding at Ms. Villiers, or Martha to be less formal, who was looking pretty in her whole school girl outfit.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner Greyson

Another night, another danse. Conner made his way into the Court Proper, again an entourage in tow. The herd again wore there gray domino masks, All of them but one anyway. There was one with a red domino.

The Mekhet stopped at the Coat check and handed over his weapons as well as a hip length duster style jacket.

Under the jacket, Conner is well dressed again. He wore a gray pin stripe suit, and matching shoes. As he made his way into the court he, for mear propriaty, removed his own gray domino mask and put it in the inside pocket of his suit coat.

Conner gave a head bow to the new Keeper as he made his way over to his normal seat. His harrem taking there places around him. Conner waved them away to do as the Herd is to do; Circulate, Dance, or walk about with the trays consisting of wine glasses, scalpels, and crimson napkins made of heavy silk. Entertain and see to the needs of there betters. Only one stayed with Conner, the one with the red domino. She sat at the right hand of Conner, saying nothing only exchanging glances with Conner occasionally. Conner whispers something soft into her ear.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha chirps happily to Chris; "Thank you! Yes, the role of Harpy is now Madam Maskelyne's...I suppose, sir, it would be best if she were to share the true gossip and more profound insights with you!" she smiles, nodding to Ajax as he makes his way over...only to then nod equally respectfully and happily to Conner as he and his Harem Retinue enter..."However, I ought to say..." she begins in a cheery, confiding tone, "...I did attend the anticipated confrontation between the current Priscus...Barrett...and the audacious challenger - Miss Malloy! Goodness, she has some bold energy about her!" a giggle and harder grip upon the handle of her cane, "Well, I loitered for a short while...intending to act in capacity as a Witness for the Court. Ah...but, the deadline for the prize fight passed...and Mr Barrett hadn't shown by the time I left. That's not to say he didn't attend the challenge at all...only, not whilst I was there. I am, naturally, most interested to hear of the actual and eventual outcome!" Martha leans harder upon her cane and sort of shrugs, as if she had almost looked forward to watching the duel.

Martha glances over to the two Retinue's, as if silently and swiftly studying and comparing the footwear of the two sets of Harem ladies. Then very soon turns her excited attentions back to Ajax, Chris and Conner. Still leaning hard on her cane.

PRE

Ajax

Ajax heard Martha talking about the Challenge for Gangrel Priscus and decided that as the witness who stayed until the very end he should fill in those who were interested in hearing the end result of the night. "Charlie never bothered to show up, Jillian and I waited until about 90 minutes before dawn to officially call it, he had his chance to show up. Rather anti-climatic but the result is still the same." The result being of course that Jillian was now the Savage Priscus.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread