Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
All Hardbacks Now 100% Off

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

The Dunbar truck handles very smoothly for a vehicle its size, and has enough weight to really smack around a smaller car should one be dumb enough to get in its way. That doesn't seem likely, though; as Dizzy pulls into the Fillard Goldman's parking lot he and Monica can both see that it is nearly empty. The museum must be closed or close to it. Sodium lights keep the lot bathed in yellow light.

Matt Lucas, not having anything better to do decided to go to the Museum at the last minute. He drove the vehicle he'd just bought in to the opposite parking lot from the truck that had entered just prior, since the parking lot was empty he had no problem finding one up close to the entrance. He got out and put his service pistol in the trunk since he wasn't on duty and not authorized to carry it outside of work.

"Nice ride, huh?" Dizzy jokes to Monica as he kills the engine to the Dunbar truck and looking to the second vehicle that entered the car park. His eyes scanned the man and then the museum itself. "So, now what?"

Matt looks at the museum then at his watch, 9:30well it seems its almost closing time for the museum, I'd better leave, it seems the van may be making a delievery so I'll come back later.
    Matt turns around gets back into his car and drives away, may be he'll go to the mall and do some christmas shopping for his colleagues.

Hmm... that was weird.

Monica scans the museum as Dizzy pulls into the parking lot. The loading dock would probably be the most obvious choice for their little charade to begin. She'll point it out to her partner-in-crime as soon as she sees it.

When Monica doesn't reply, Dizzy simply leans back in his seat while tipping his hat over his eyes. "Wake me when its game time."

The car pulls away and takes with it one more potential witness, leaving the lot mostly empty. Around the side of the building a dock can be seen, well-lit.

Please give me a Wits+Larceny roll.

1 Suxx

E-suxx

Chalk it up to not being the one behind the wheel: as Dizzy's maneuvering the truck towards the dock, Monica's able to gauge the area. It's slightly unusual for a backlot area to be so well-lit at night, unless maintenance had just done their thing lately, or unless--

There.

Across from the dock, there's a black dome on top of a street light. Possibly a camera?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last